Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Today’s closet is full of brands that we just can’t get enough of: Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and J.Crew, just to name a few, along with some major arm candy you don’t want to miss! You can shop Sharon’s entire closet hereand see what other goodies she’s selling!