Poshmark is growing quickly and we’re working hard to help women across the country share their closets and keep spreading the love! That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Poshmark is now officially available in the Apple iPad App Store! We’ve brought all of the features from our popular iPhone app, while maximizing the iPad’s larger, efficient screen. Download it now!
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
- Poshmark now supports extended sizes! Shop, search for, and list items size 00-20 and size XXS-3XL.
- Have a general question or need tips on making your first sale? Reference our “Guide to Poshmark” at any time in the app. Simply click on the last tab at the bottom right-hand corner of the app and select “Your Guide to Poshmark” at the top of the screen.
To see these updates, be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone app now.
Can you believe this is the last Friday in July?! The Poshmark Team was just chatting about how amazing this month has been and we’re in disbelief that August is just around the corner! It’s been yet another fantastic month of fabulous users (new & old), super gorgeous listings (that our wallets aren’t too happy about), and a new app release. WOO! Each month that we cross off the calendar marks so much growth and happiness and we do it all because of YOU! Here’s to August y’all!
1. Double your pleasure, double your fun! If you haven’t already noticed our daytime Posh Parties, you should get familiar as we will be bumping them up to 7 days a week! That’s right: two Posh Parties every day of the week. Life’s too short not to party! 🙂
2. New Poshmark app release! If you haven’t already done so, be sure to head over to the iTunes store to download the newest version of Poshmark!
3. Shop Past Parties! Check out last night’s “Hampton’s Chic” Party which had some seriously lust-worthy listings!
4. Insta-love! Yes, you all know we are obsessed with Instagram, but we want to know what kind of pics you like to see! Office Style? Fab Listings? Inspiration? We aim to please!
5. TGIF! Lastly, we wish you all a fantastic last weekend of July! Cheers!