Can you believe this is the last Friday in July?! The Poshmark Team was just chatting about how amazing this month has been and we’re in disbelief that August is just around the corner! It’s been yet another fantastic month of fabulous users (new & old), super gorgeous listings (that our wallets aren’t too happy about), and a new app release. WOO! Each month that we cross off the calendar marks so much growth and happiness and we do it all because of YOU! Here’s to August y’all!
1. Double your pleasure, double your fun! If you haven’t already noticed our daytime Posh Parties, you should get familiar as we will be bumping them up to 7 days a week! That’s right: two Posh Parties every day of the week. Life’s too short not to party! 🙂
2. New Poshmark app release! If you haven’t already done so, be sure to head over to the iTunes store to download the newest version of Poshmark!
3. Shop Past Parties! Check out last night’s “Hampton’s Chic” Party which had some seriously lust-worthy listings!
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
1. Jessica of Bows and Sequins: Black and white is such a classic combination and when you add in a fun blazer, amazing statement necklace, and striped shoes it is a match made in fashion heaven! There’s also is an added bonus: Jessica is selling these shoes on Poshmark! Get em while their hot!
2. Helen of Hel Del Chic: How fierce are these leopard print pants? With pops of colors in the shoes and top, we don’t think it could get any better. One word: MEOW!
3. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs: Shorts for summer? Yes. Blue, high-waisted, silk shorts for summer? Heck YES! Hallie is totally rocking these babies with a lightweight chiffon top and some major wedges!
4. Taylor of Curly in the City: Who doesn’t love an airy tunic style dress? You could pretty much wear this any day and feel uber comfy, all while looking oh-so-chic!