Your shopping experience on Poshmark just got even easier! With our latest version of the iOS app, finding exactly what you’re looking for is a cinch – and yes, that also means it helps potential buyers find your listings faster, too!
Introducing One-Stop Shopping: Your “My Likes,” Search, Posh Parties and all of the hottest Showrooms are now in one convenient location on the bottom navigation bar on the app. Shop to your heart’s content with the new “Shop” tab!
Universal Filtering: Narrowing down your search is a breeze with the new Universal Filter Bar. Ever wanted to only see the available listings in someone’s closet? Or shop just your favorite brand during a Posh Party? Now you can! The Universal Filter Bar can also be found in search results and showrooms.
“Not for Sale” Listings: Sellers now have a clear way to tell buyers which listings are no longer available for sale. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases they just want to share with other Poshers. Hooray!
- Sellers: To mark listings as “Not for Sale,” simply open up your listing > click the top right “Edit” button > under “Availability” select “Not for Sale.”
So what are you waiting for? Get to the App Store and make sure you download the latest version of Poshmark today! And don’t worry Android users, we didn’t forget about you. These cool shopping features will be available in the Google Play Store soon!
Poshmark got a chic new makeover – so fresh, so clean, so fab! We’ve been anticipating the launch of Apple’s newest operating system, iOS7, and working hard behind the scenes to bring you to a spankin’ new look to Poshmark’s iPhone and iPad apps that take advantage of all of the goodies that iOS7 brings. This includes an update to the appearances of our buttons, icons, navigation bars, and so much more!
To update to Apple’s new operating system:
- Be sure to first back up the data on your device to the Cloud (see more info on how to do this here).
- Open up the “Settings” app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on “General.”
- Tap on “Software Update.”
- Tap on the “Download and Install” button.
Once you update to iOS7, your iPhone and iPad will automatically update the Poshmark app to our latest version – and one of the greatest things about iOS7 is that all future updates to any apps you have installed will automatically update for you!
So, go on! Update to iOS7 and celebrate our fancy new look with us!
PS: If you don’t upgrade to iOS7 right away, you will still be able to update the app. However, if you’re on iOS6 or below, you will just see minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’re always looking for ways to make your Poshing easier, even more viral, and, of course, fun! That’s why we’re excited to tell you a little bit more about our latest app release (available now in the App Store!).
Saved Searches: Have you ever searched for a closet on Poshmark and wished you could bookmark it and access it later? Or are you constantly searching for the perfect aviator sunglasses? Then we’ve got something that will make you really, really happy! The latest version of the Poshmark app now saves your last 100 (yes, one hundred!) searches for items and people. These searches are easily accessible at any time:
- Open up the app, click on the “Search” tab on your “Feed.”
- After you do a Listing Search or a People Search, the system will automatically remember what you search for so that you can go back to it again in the future.
Share Listings on Instagram: A few months ago, we introduced the ability to share your Poshmark closets to your Instagram followers. Starting this week, we’re introducing the ability to share your individual listings as well (or others’ listings that you love)! To share individual listings on Instagram, simply:
- Click on the listing you want to share.
- Scroll down and click on the “Share” button.
- Click the option to share to Instagram. You will now be taken to the Instagram creation flow, where the listing’s covershot and suggested copy will be pre-populated for you.
- Create your Instagram post and voila!
The more people that see what you have for sale, the more money you’ll make, so spread the word and share away!
So what are you waiting for? Go on and update to the latest version of Poshmark to take advantage of these new features!