1. Last night we had a fabulous time at our “Help Me to PoshFest 2013” Posh Party on the app! If you missed last night, no worries – you can continue sell your closet and save up to buy a ticket to PoshFest 2013! Tickets are available on Eventbrite, but act fast – space is limited!
For details on Poshfest and tickets, visit our event page!
2. Hey girl! If you’re a Bay Area Posher, we’re inviting you to join us next week for another ahh-mazing Community Meetup here at PMHQ! Get to know the team, make friends with other local Poshers & bring your girlfriends! For more information & to RSVP, visit our Eventbrite page!
3. The Posh love continues to grow! This week we reached 17k followers on Instagram, and we want to take this time to thank you for making this possible! Pretty please – help us get to 20k followers by spreading the Posh love and sharing our Instagram to your friends!
4. Do you have burning questions about Poshmark you’d like to get answered? Stay tuned for new additions to our Posh Guide, curious cats! From shipping boxes to covershot magic, we’ve got you covered!
5. To all the trendy office girls and hard-working mamas out there, have a happy Labor Day weekend! Take this time to kick back, pamper yourself and eat macaroons! This weekend is definitely for you.
1. This week we launched our #PoshStyle Instagram Giveaway, and we are absolutely stunned by how creative and stylish you have ‘Posh Styled’ your purchases! And you’re in luck—it’s not too late to add an entry for this week’s giveaway. Head over to Instagram for more details.
Next week we’re starting a new #PoshStyle Giveaway… so get your Posh purchases ready for another chance to win!
2. We whip our hair back and forth! It’s just another day at PMHQ, and we couldn’t help but share a tiny bit of our day with you on Instagram! Check out our new Insta-video and follow us on Instagram, friends!
3.Yesterday we had the honor of attending the AltSummit Conference held at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel. Not only did we get to hear super inspirational speakers all day, we connected with a ton of new (and old) friends! Thanks for having us, Alt!
4. At PMHQ, we’re a little shoe crazy, and by “a little,” we kind of a mean “a lot.” So when we stumble upon a closet like Darci’s that features lots of prints, color, and attitude, we can’t help but share it with our community. Check it out!
5. From work days to the weekends, we’re inviting you to Posh Party with us all week long! Invite your girls over for our “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party on Saturday! On Sunday, play with prints and shop our “Prints and Pattern” Posh Party.
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!