How do you package your sales?
Who are Poshmarkers you look to for inspiration?
Where do you like to shop, besides Poshmark?
Define your closet personal style.
What was your best purchase on Poshmark?
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We are so excited for the crème de la crème of award shows with the Oscars this Sunday. Hello, gowns, diamonds, and fabulous shoes! From the always stunning nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to the oh-so-handsome Bradley Cooper, we are eager to see what everyone will be wearing!
To celebrate the Oscars, we are throwing a Posh Party Sunday afternoon! Be sure to join us for the Red Carpet Worthy Dresses & Gowns party. Trust us, there will be tons of glitz and glamour!
Here’s to a sparkly weekend!
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster‘s weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy‘ and ‘Keep Calm and Sparkle On‘ boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!
Hi, Poshmarkers! We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving full of laughter with your loved ones and plenty of yummy food! Amidst the Black Friday craze, we wanted to take this moment to show our thanks to you, our passionate, dedicated, and wonderful community. It comes from the bottom of the entire Poshmark Team’s hearts when we say we love you and are beyond thankful for each and everyone of you! We couldn’t ask for a better community!
Lots of love from all of us here at Poshmark!
November? Is that really you? We can’t believe Thanksgiving and the holidays are right around the corner (we know, we know, one thing at a time…but how can we NOT get excited for the jolliest time of the year?!). We’ve had quite the busy week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five things that have been top of mind for us:
1. Hurricane Sandy: First and foremost, the entire Poshmark Team wants to send our positive thoughts and well-wishes to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. It’s been tough watching it all unfold from the West Coast, but can only imagine what those who are facing it head-on are dealing with. We hope there is quick relief and safety for everyone!
2. Discounted Shipping: Did you hear the news? To celebrate, honor, and just to show how much you all mean to us, we are offering shipping at a discounted rate! Get all the details here! Happy Poshmarking! 🙂
3. Halloween Party: Candy, pumpkins, and some pretty awesome costumes showed up at PMHQ this week. Between all the Spooktacular fun (and lots of candy corn eating that’s still happening), it’s safe to say we enjoyed every minute of it!
4. SF Giants: We did it! The San Francisco Giants swept the World Series, defeating the Detroit Tigers! We couldn’t be more proud of our team—woo hoo!
5. Posh Party: This week has been jam-packed with Posh Party amazingness (literally…see our silly marketing gals above on Halloween). And you know we don’t stop just because the weekend’s here! Cheers to another fashion-filled Posh Party weekend!