1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
4. Booties + winter = one fashionable season.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather essential, look no further than our Ankle Boots Showroom. From Aldo to Tory Burch, you’ll find the perfect pair for your closet. For all the fashion fun, shop Ankle Boots and our other fabulous Showrooms!
5. Friday is a day for inspiration, so we couldn’t help but share some from our Pinterest board, Words of Wisdom!
Staying in on Friday? Remember, Posh darlings, that “just being” is so much fun. Add a little Poshing to your weekend, and it’s a real PARTY!
1. Start your new year off to a fabulous start and de-clutter your closet with Poshmark! From the comfort of your mobile phone, you can list shoes, accessories and clothes from last season and make some extra cash for 2014’s fashion trends.
Download or upgrade your app here!
2. Looking for a specific brand or trend? Use Poshmark’s new Showrooms feature to explore and shop your favorite fringe handbags or Kate Spade wallets. This week we’re crushing on every listing in the the New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags showroom. Quirky, cute and so easy to shop with Showrooms!
3. Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that Poshmark is old news! With a shout-out in Forbes and an interview with our CEO on Yahoo! Finance, we’re starting the new year hotter off the press than ever. Be sure to read all about us!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! Join us this weekend for some ahh-mazing Posh Parties. From a Posh Party on street style to Statement Pieces, you’ll be sure to find the perfect outfit for next weekend.
5. We like to start the new year with a little inspiration. From fashion to female entrepreneurship, we encourage you to take chances! Be bold for 2014 – you’ll never know where you’ll end up. If you want more motivational magic, be sure to follow our Pinterest and check out our Words of Wisdom board.
With our 2nd birthday party just days away, we at PMHQ are looking for the perfect outfit that is both fun AND festive! What says va-va-vivacious than black lace?
Just add a few holiday trends like a metallic gold shoe and darling bow tie accessories to get seasonably stylish. Cozy up with a cream peacoat, and you’re ready for a December birthday to remember.
If you’re looking for a birthday bash to wear this sensational outfit, be sure to RSVP to our #PoshmarkTurns2 birthday celebration happening nationwide on Friday, December 6th. For all our San Francisco bay area Poshers, Team Poshmark is throwing an extra special birthday bash at PMHQ, so don’t miss out!
For more details and to RSVP, check out our blog post!
Shop this look now:
1. Cream Princess Peacoat: $20 Retail $45
2. Black Lace Over-Nude Dress: $50 Retail $150
3. Gorgeous Black Lace Dress: $20
4. Kate Spade Gold Bow Earrings: $30
5. Steve Madden Blush Metallic Cap Toe Flats: $50 Retail $105
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile – and to spread Posh love, of course – at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest – with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration – you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials – from her iPad to business cards – so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
There’s nothing we love more than getting up close and personal with our community! We recently had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with Songya, getting to know all about how she discovered Poshmark, what her favorite places to shop are and her fashionista inspirations.
How did you find Poshmark?
My friend Olivia
introduced me to Poshmark. She downloaded the app for me and forced me to do my first listing, a floral Forever 21 dress.
How do you package your sales?
I steam all of my items first, even if they are clean. I’m not a great folder but I’ll fold my pieces nicely then I use brown craft-like paper to wrap them. They finally go in a bag with a note card.
Who are Poshmarkers you look to for inspiration?
I like the way Christina
lays out her outfits; I browse her closet simply because it looks so nice! Lindsey
has beautiful cover shots.
Where do you like to shop, besides Poshmark?
Big luxury retailers, but I’m not loyal to just one. A lot of Zara, cool pieces from F21, and Etsy for cool home goods.
Define your closet personal style.
Feminine, elevated, slightly edgy.
How amazing are these hand drawn note cards she includes in all of her Poshmark packages? Obsessed.
Where did you get your username?
It’s French, my boyfriend helped picked it. My username @magriffe means ‘my style’ ma=my Griffe=claw, which is slang for style
What was your best purchase on Poshmark?
A tank top from Pamela
; it was shredded, and I wore it all summer.
Thank you to Songya for hanging out with us! Be sure to check out her fabulous listings below, and stop by her closet
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We are so excited for the crème de la crème of award shows with the Oscars this Sunday. Hello, gowns, diamonds, and fabulous shoes! From the always stunning nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to the oh-so-handsome Bradley Cooper, we are eager to see what everyone will be wearing!
To celebrate the Oscars, we are throwing a Posh Party Sunday afternoon! Be sure to join us for the Red Carpet Worthy Dresses & Gowns party. Trust us, there will be tons of glitz and glamour!
Here’s to a sparkly weekend!