Baby, you’re a firework! Fourth of July is almost here and we know what’s on your mind—what to wear? Show off your patriotic spirit and celebrate Independence Day in style. Whether you’re heading to a family barbecue or enjoying all the rides at a county fair, get inspired by these looks.
Keep it classy in a navy blue striped dress, but make it a bit more casual by tying a red striped sweater that also accentuates the waist. You’ll be ready for the barbecue in a laid back yet gorgeous outfit.
At your trip to the county fair, stay comfy with a pair of navy sneakers and a breezy, paisley blue and white dress. If you’d like to get more of the patriotic vibe, accessorize and switch out the bag with a red one. Lastly, a perfect pair of sunnies are a must when walking around in the sun all day.
Nothing says freedom quite like a three-day weekend spent celebrating with patriotic pride. And what wardrobe staple is more American than blue jeans? So for this installment of Wish List Wednesday we are sharing our favorite denim deals.
Here’s to all the picnics in printed skirts that match perfectly with the freshly cut grass, to all the insta-videos of you dancing with your girlfriends in those adorable wedges, that sundress that he absolutely won’t forget, and all of today’s stylish memories!
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!