1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
Get your Posh on and start your closet here! If you’d like to send us Poshlove in the Twittersphere, be sure to follow us for bite-sized updates on all things fashion, fun and Posh.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. Let’s win the Crunchies together! Show your PoshLove this holiday season and nominate “Poshmark” for the 2013 Crunchies. Follow these super easy steps here, and in less than a minute, you can show the tech world why you Posh all day every day.
2. If you’ve been watching TV lately, you’ll notice that Poshmark has been a local news darling this week with appearances on both WGN-TV Chicago and NBC San Antonio.
Missed us in the limelight? Click to watch our fab user Deidre (@dkCasey0920) and Chic to Cheek’s Raychel Wade talk all about Poshmark!
3. Hello, Showrooms! We are so excited to share with you our new app feature for iPhone: Showrooms. This brand new way to discover and shop for your favorite trends and brands – from Zara shoes to Brandy Melville & Wildfox Under $50 – will change the way you Posh!
Find more about it in this blog post, and download or upgrade your Poshmark app for iPhone to start shopping with Showrooms. You can also browse showroom listings from the web here!
4. Got holiday shopping on the mind? With $1 shipping on orders $35+ on Poshmark, getting something special for the fashionista in your life (and a little gift or two for you) is even easier! Hurry – this offer ends Sunday 12/15 at 11:59 PM PST!
5. Get your favorite fashionista something spankin’ new from our NWT (New With Tags) showroom from all of our Posh Parties! All you have to do is visit our Posh Parties and click on the NWT tab on our party menu. From NWT showrooms at our Bold & Beautiful party to Cute Clutches & Wallets, you’ll be sure to find something fabulous and one-of-a-kind for under the tree.