Poshmark’s resident fashion bloggers took to the streets of San Francisco to share one of our favorite fall trends: brights! When it comes to trends, they show how to incorporate the look while staying true to personal style. Get to know the bloggers, learn about how they styled their look and other tips for transitioning into the changing season on Racked SF.
Maria | @maria
Team: Marketing // Blog: Kitties + Couture // Shop her closet!
Lauren | @thepearshape
Team: Merchandising // Blog: The Pear Shape // Shop her closet!
Emily | @sparklemeetspop
Team: Marketing // Blog: Sparkle Meets Pop // Shop her closet!
Amanda | @fashionableeme
Team: Marketing // Blog: Fashionablee Me // Shop her closet!
Courtney | @courtneychan
Team: Community // Blog: The City Confidential // Shop her closet!
Adiel | @triplyksis
Team: Community // Blog: It’s Because I Think Too Much // Shop her closet!
Kate | @katef
Team: Merchandising // Blog: Undeniable Style // Shop her closet!
Photos by Erica Garlieb Photography.
1. Poshmark is the latest reality star! Not quite, but we were recently featured in Inc. Magazine’s mini-series, Trep Life. In addition to an in-depth article, the video follows Co-Founders Manish Chandra and Tracy Sun and provides a glimpse behind the curtain of PMHQ.
2. PoshFest is on and we hope you’ll join us for a stylishly fun weekend of inspiration and empowerment with Team Posh and your PFFs (that is, Posh Friends Forever). Register today!
3. Heading to back to campus and looking to up your fashion game? Look no further than Poshmark! The recent BuzzFeed article selects items from Poshmark that match personal style to their equivalent university type.
4. The weekend is a great time to do a wardrobe refresh and list items to your Poshmark closet. We all know how important a great Covershot is, so don’t forget to follow our Covershot Inspo Pinterest board that’s full of modeling and styling inspiration to help your items stand out and get sold.
5. When we say, “Happy Poshing!”, we mean it! Look at the happiness-inducing PoshFinds that were recently delivered to PMHQ. We don’t just work here, we shop here, too!
1. Excuse us while we squeal with excitement over our latest press feature in the New York Times! On Thursday, Poshmark had the spotlight in the stylish pages of the Style section. We loved reading the stories from our community and Team Posh, and especially enjoyed this quote from Rachel Zoe:
“Technology like Poshmark is completely changing the way women discover fashion, creating the ultimate virtual closet where women can draw inspiration from each other. It’s not about selling to customers, it’s about giving them the tools to engage and inspire each other to bring fashion into their lives in new ways.”
2. The love from the Big Apple continued as Poshmark was featured on FOX NYC.
3. In other news, we’re happy to announce the latest feature, Price Drop Notifications! Now, when a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account (click here to learn how to manage notifications). Only one notification will be sent per week on a liked item, so as not to overwhelm users.
So sellers, take advantage of this new tool like Ediza who used it to make dozens of sales in 24 hours!
4. Speaking of tools to help increase sales, bloggers have you installed our handy Closet Widget yet? It’s simple to install and allows you to share your closet with your sellers 24/7.
5. And… this is how we feel about it being Friday. TGIF, Poshers!
1. Blogger babes, did you hear the news? We just announced our new closet widgets making it that much easier to make extra cash from your closet! What are you waiting for, install yours today!
2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
1. Let’s win the Crunchies together! Show your PoshLove this holiday season and nominate “Poshmark” for the 2013 Crunchies. Follow these super easy steps here, and in less than a minute, you can show the tech world why you Posh all day every day.
2. If you’ve been watching TV lately, you’ll notice that Poshmark has been a local news darling this week with appearances on both WGN-TV Chicago and NBC San Antonio.
Missed us in the limelight? Click to watch our fab user Deidre (@dkCasey0920) and Chic to Cheek’s Raychel Wade talk all about Poshmark!
3. Hello, Showrooms! We are so excited to share with you our new app feature for iPhone: Showrooms. This brand new way to discover and shop for your favorite trends and brands – from Zara shoes to Brandy Melville & Wildfox Under $50 – will change the way you Posh!
Find more about it in this blog post, and download or upgrade your Poshmark app for iPhone to start shopping with Showrooms. You can also browse showroom listings from the web here!
4. Got holiday shopping on the mind? With $1 shipping on orders $35+ on Poshmark, getting something special for the fashionista in your life (and a little gift or two for you) is even easier! Hurry – this offer ends Sunday 12/15 at 11:59 PM PST!
5. Get your favorite fashionista something spankin’ new from our NWT (New With Tags) showroom from all of our Posh Parties! All you have to do is visit our Posh Parties and click on the NWT tab on our party menu. From NWT showrooms at our Bold & Beautiful party to Cute Clutches & Wallets, you’ll be sure to find something fabulous and one-of-a-kind for under the tree.
1. Denver darlings, we had such an amazing time in Denver at our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! The fashion fervor is alive in the Mile High City, and we definitely won’t forget how fun it was to party with our Mountain West girls. Until next time!
2. If you enjoy lounging by the pool while reading fashion mags, you might have noticed us in the most recent copy of Seventeen! We’re so happy to be featured in a magazine that we know and love. So, if you ever browse by a newsstand this month, check us out in Seventeen.
3. Every Wednesday Poshmark is joining StyleCaster’s Twitter chat on fashion, #stylechat. We love talking about industry, fashion news, and our favorite trends with all our fellow fashionistas, and we’re inviting you to join us next Wednesday. For more info, stop by StyleCaster’s #stylechat page!
4. At PMHQ, we make it our business to follow style icons, even bite-sized ones. When we first saw pictures of Alexander Wang’s baby niece in her stylish rags, we absolutely melted. Now, on Instagram, Alonso Mateo is stealing our hearts with his undeniable swag and his #ootds. Check him out!
5. How do you spend your summer weekends? We dream of hanging out poolside, sipping fruity drinks, and spending afternoons picnicking with our puppies. Let us know in the comments below, and have a fabulous weekend!
1. Local ladies of San Francisco, did you see us on the evening news this week? Poshmark was featured on ABC 7 with the help of our oh-so-fabulous (and thrifty) user, Brittney! Love kudos to her for being such a darling on screen!
2. Denver gals, we’re jet-setting to the Mile High City for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! Save the date for Tuesday, July 2nd, and we absolutely cannot wait to see you there! Stay tuned to our blog next week for more details.
3. If you were on the internet this week, you’d notice all the buzz about … INSTAGRAM VIDEO (cue dancing music). At PMHQ, we’re more than thrilled about Instagram’s new video feature, along with those gorgeous filters, and we’re already brainstorming our first video. In the mean time, you can watch Target’s debut video whose creativity blew us away.
4. Wherever you are spending the first days of summer, join our Posh festivities at our weekend Posh Parties! If you’re looking for some fun and fearless fashion or you’re shopping to jetset to the perfect summer getaway, don’t forget to stop by!
5. It’s the first day of summer! We think it’s so perfect that the first day falls on a Friday, which means we have our cut-offs and swimsuits in our purses and the beach on our minds. Make some unforgettable memories this summer. Happy Friday!