It’s the end of the first week of July and, boy, are we excited to share the second half of the year with you! We have major (!!!) plans for Poshmark over the next 6 months that are sure to put huge smiles on our faces (and yours!), but here are five things that have us smiling this week:
1. Mid-week holiday fun! While it may have been a bit strange to take a day off in the middle of a week, we can’t complain, especially when we’re able to continue to find plenty of stars, stripes, red, white, and blue on Poshmark to wear all summer long!
4. We admit it: we’re Instagram addicts! We’re celebrating this week as we’re inching our way closer to 1,200 followers on Instagram (wahooo!). Be sure to follow us, if you’re not already, to get sneak peeks, behind the scenes from PMHQ, and more!
We’ve had Katy Perry’s “Firework” song stuck in our heads all day, which can only mean one thing: the most patriotic holiday is right around the corner! Here are a few listings that just scream “USA!” to us. Whether you are BBQing by the pool or going to watch your neighborhood’s firework show, these Poshmark listings will inspire you to get into the stylish holiday spirit!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Partyhad over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?