1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some ❤ today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
1. Hey, social (media) butterflies! Did you know that Poshmark is on Google+? Now, you can follow all the updates on fashion fun at PMHQ on our newest platform.
If you love daily style and sass, be sure to follow us on Google+ and give us a +1!
2. Ever wanted to chat with Poshmark about the latest in the fashion industry, beauty tips and more? Every Wednesday, we talk shop at StyleCaster’s most buzzed-about hour on Twitter, StyleChat!
If you follow and use the hashtag “StyleChat” at 12PM PST, you can send us all your questions about trending fashion and join style mavens from all across the world for the fashionable hour on Twitter.
3. Oh la love! We’re crushing on the “Ankle Strap Heels, Sandals & Wedges” Showroom because we’re obsessed with shoes that are flirty AND fierce.
We want almost every shoe in this Showroom, and we hope that you can find the pair of your dreams here.
4. The Posh Party fun doesn’t end with the work week.
Whether you’re cozying up with a wine glass and Netflix or out with your girlfriends, join us for our weekend Posh Parties for all your shopping needs – all from your phone!
5. Friday is a day of inspiration, so we hope to kickstart a fabulous weekend with a little reminder to always style yourself with class and a little Posh. 😉
For more daily inspiration, be sure to follow our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
The most special thing about Poshmark is our vibrant and fabulous community of women who share a common love for fashion and friendship. For Valentine’s Day, we can’t think of a better Valentine than our very own Poshers. We wouldn’t be where we are today without all of your PoshLove!
Happy Valentine’s Day from PMHQ.
1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
4. Booties + winter = one fashionable season.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather essential, look no further than our Ankle Boots Showroom. From Aldo to Tory Burch, you’ll find the perfect pair for your closet. For all the fashion fun, shop Ankle Boots and our other fabulous Showrooms!
5. Friday is a day for inspiration, so we couldn’t help but share some from our Pinterest board, Words of Wisdom!
Staying in on Friday? Remember, Posh darlings, that “just being” is so much fun. Add a little Poshing to your weekend, and it’s a real PARTY!
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
Get your Posh on and start your closet here! If you’d like to send us Poshlove in the Twittersphere, be sure to follow us for bite-sized updates on all things fashion, fun and Posh.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. As the fashion-obsessed, we can’t get enough of Instagram! Our Poshmark Instagram community shows us so much PoshLove and PoshStyle that it inspires us to share our own fashion finds, inspiration and more every day. We’re almost to 25k followers on IG – spread the love to your friends and other Poshers and follow us if you haven’t already!
2. Brrr! With the cold front of winter asking for layering expertise that can rival the Olsens, shop for your winter essentials with our new and nifty Showrooms feature! We’re particularly crushing on the Frye Boots showroom with all the leather-loving listings for you to enjoy. Check them out here!
3. Posh Party all day every day! This weekend we have our ever-trendy Fresh Fashion party on Saturday and the lace-loving Flirty & Feminine party on Sunday. With a weekend like that, why wait in lines and crowds at the mall? Shop now!
4. What’s more fabulous than glitter and football? This weekend we’ve got our local 49ers on our minds – as they face off the Panthers this Sunday for one step closer to the Super Bowl. The Niners have their own personal cheerleaders at PMHQ – we’ll be sure to wear our red and gold loud, proud and fabulously!
5. Target + flash mob + Beyoncé = so much fierceness! We’re sharing a little Friday dance-spiration with a few of our favorite things in one video: