There was so much style at PoshFest that we had a hard time picking just nine looks from the weekend in Vegas. We hope that you’ll enjoy all the sparkle, prints and sassy tees (because we sure did) and continue to share how you style your favorite Poshmark purchases on Instagram!
Don’t forget! This is the last week to enter our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! Just be sure to follow our Instagram and use the #POSHSTYLE hashtag before next Monday 12PM PST! So start snapping your way to a whole new outfit!
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest – with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration – you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials – from her iPad to business cards – so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
With PoshFest fast approaching, time is running out to shop for the perfect Vegas wardrobe! Transform your current closet with statement pieces, accessories and shoes without having to buy whole new outfits. With these affordable and glamorous accessories, you can use the extra cash for a ticket to PoshFest!
This week’s Community Picks features Megan and Adiel‘s selections for summer wedding guest attire. With longer days, warm nights, and love in the air, these ladies share with us their choice pieces for attending the season’s weddings. Lace, sparkle, sleek fabrics – we want it all. Happy Poshmarking!
Form meets function – this glitter crossbody can be worn on my shoulder if I’m mingling and enjoying a cocktail, or I can tuck in the chain and hold this beauty as a clutch. I love conversation pieces like this one.
Nothing is better than a classic peep toe pump that you can pair with everything. This is how I feel about this Prada pumps; these beauties will go with pretty much every outfit making it a classic summer wedding staple.
I adore mixed material pieces so this leather and silk dress is a great combination of classic and edgy. Pair it with a nude peep toe or a really fun bright stiletto and you’ve got yourself a summer-worthy wedding outfit!
This peplum lace top would be amazing with a bright pencil skirt, so gorgeous and perfect for any of the weddings I will be attending this season. I love how elegant and sophisticated the cut is, and I know that it will go well with so many things.
This dress is so fun! I love that it’s loose-fitting and slightly casual because it’s like a bright canvas that I can really play up with accessories. Statement jewelry and some really tall heels in a playful color? I see so much styling potential here!