The Cure sang about how much they loved Friday, the Weeknd about Thursday, but why doesn’t anyone write any love songs about Monday? At PMHQ, we are absolutely mad about Mondays because we get to share with you bright and bold spring trends and our favorite brands that are being featured in all of our posh parties this week.
Help us welcome back our super sweet Seattle Posh Party hosts, Alix of AlixRose and Jess of FreshJess this week for Thursday’s party. Also, don’t forget to browse the closets of our other ever-so-fabulous hosts: Amie & Donna, Kristen, Jenn, and Kathy!
We kicked off our LIVE Posh Parties of 2013 in the gorgeous city of Seattle, and to say the night was a success is a total understatement. The party took place at the beautiful Hotel 1000, where some of the city’s most fashionable came out to show us plenty of serious style—lots of leather, faux fur, and fun prints! A HUGE thank you to our co-hosts of the evening: Alix, Mollie, Jess, Natasha, and Joanna, who are even more sweet and fabulous in person!
Didn’t make it to the live party? Not to worry! You can still shop the “Winter Essentials” Party and the closets of our hosts (trust us, these are some closets you do not want to miss)!
As you may have heard, our LIVE from Seattle “Winter Essentials” Posh Party is just two days away and we couldn’t be more excited! To prepare for the Emerald City’s brisk weather, we are taking a cue from our amazing co-hosts and checking out what they have been wearing this winter.
1. Fresh Jess: Layers! She nails the layered look perfectly. From the olive skinnies to the stripes and sneakers, this casual ensemble is not only insanely stylish, but comfortable for any day of the week.
2. Mollie in Seattle: Pop of Color! Who says you can’t wear color in the winter? Not us! Mollie is looking so chic and classic in this red coat, Burberry scarf and sunnies. She’s definitely standing out in the crowd in all the right ways.
3. Joanna Lord: Cozy Knits! If there is one thing getting us through the winter, it’s a hot cup of coffee cozy sweaters. Oversized and paired with skinnies, or layered with a blouse, it’s an effortless staple that is sure to keep you fashionable and warm all at the same time.
4. Alix Rose: Faux Fur! Sassy alert! Faux fur is the ultimate way to look like a boho babe. Throw on a furry vest for a casual weekend lunch over jeans and a tee like Alix, or go bold and beautiful with one over a LBD, tights and booties for a night out with your girlfriends!
5. The Chic Curve: Leather! It’s undeniable how much leatheris in. Baseball caps, tops, pants, and (as seen on Natasha) skirts. We love the feminine silhouette and edginess it gives all at the same time.
With all the style going on here, we can’t wait to see what these ladies will be wearing to the Posh Party on Thursday! If you are joining us, what will YOU be wearing?
What an exciting week we have planned! Along with new themes and fabulous hosts, our LIVE Seattle Posh Party is this Thursday! If you live in the area we’d love for you to join us—get all the details here!
That’s right! We’re heading to the Emerald City for the first time and what better way to make our appearance than by throwing a LIVE “Winter Essentials” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with six amazing Seattle-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
What: Winter Essentials Posh Party!
When: Thursday, January 31st, 6-9pm PST
Where: Outdoor Terrace at Hotel 1000, 1000 First Avenue (and in the app and web as well!)
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Seattle, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your Winter Essentials, including coats, scarves, boots, and more!