1. As the fashion-obsessed, we can’t get enough of Instagram! Our Poshmark Instagram community shows us so much PoshLove and PoshStyle that it inspires us to share our own fashion finds, inspiration and more every day. We’re almost to 25k followers on IG – spread the love to your friends and other Poshers and follow us if you haven’t already!
2. Brrr! With the cold front of winter asking for layering expertise that can rival the Olsens, shop for your winter essentials with our new and nifty Showrooms feature! We’re particularly crushing on the Frye Boots showroom with all the leather-loving listings for you to enjoy. Check them out here!
3. Posh Party all day every day! This weekend we have our ever-trendy Fresh Fashion party on Saturday and the lace-loving Flirty & Feminine party on Sunday. With a weekend like that, why wait in lines and crowds at the mall? Shop now!
4. What’s more fabulous than glitter and football? This weekend we’ve got our local 49ers on our minds – as they face off the Panthers this Sunday for one step closer to the Super Bowl. The Niners have their own personal cheerleaders at PMHQ – we’ll be sure to wear our red and gold loud, proud and fabulously!
5. Target + flash mob + Beyoncé = so much fierceness! We’re sharing a little Friday dance-spiration with a few of our favorite things in one video:
YouTube darling and power Posher – Eva of @mylifeaseva – took a few minutes out of her busy back-to-school schedule to chat with us about her passions and a little style advice for her fellow fashionistas.
If you love her closet as much as you love her haul videos, be sure to check out her host picks at our “Fresh Fashion” Posh Party tomorrow night! Don’t forget to stop by her closet and browse her ahh-mazing boho chic style.
My style would definitely be Bohemian Girly! I love mixing really unique pieces from Free People, American Gold and LF with more relaxed, comfy and girly pieces from stores like Brandy Melville.
Finds! Remember that adorable skirt you wanted that was sold out two years ago? Somebody is probably selling it right now! You just have to go find it!
I’m definitely wearing my mini dresses and crop tops! Add some tights, boots and a chunky knit sweater and you look instantly adorable! As for my crop tops, I cannot wait to bust out my leather high waisted circle skirts with them!
Don’t be afraid to take risks. Which sounds super cliche, but when we read Lucky and Elle, we always want to look like the pretty girl in the photo. But – when we wake up in the morning to go to work and school, we chicken out and play it safe. Wear that trench coat this Fall and rock the berry lipstick with a black pump! It’s just one bold move in the morning and instantly you’re not only more fabulous, but more confident and radiant too. So don’t be afraid!
I chose a lot of pieces that I could see would be great instigators to starting fresh in your wardrobe. Pieces that can instantly take an outfit to the next level! Not every girl or woman is ready to burst through the doors in a runway status ensemble, so I think starting small and purchasing a “feel good” piece that makes your confidence radiate like a million dollars is the way to go!
I started Youtube to get used to talking to myself in front of a camera! I eventually want to make it into News Broadcasting and take that further into TV shows, hosting and public speaking, so I thought I might as well practice as soon as possible! Plus, we can’t forget about how much love I have for fashion and beauty. It all just came together perfectly!