There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
Get your Posh on and start your closet here! If you’d like to send us Poshlove in the Twittersphere, be sure to follow us for bite-sized updates on all things fashion, fun and Posh.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.