Traveling to the fast-paced capital of fashion for NYFW? Or are you celebrating fashion season in your own hometown and bringing runway chic to the office? Either way, we’ve got you covered so that you can dress to impress at Fashion Week.
Baby, it’s cold out there in NYC! We want to cozy up to a NYFW outfit that has a statement coat that will keep us both warm and stylish, over-the-knee boots for the extra drama, bold, gold and beautiful jewelry and lip color of the year – vibrant orchid!
Shop this outfit now:
– Statement coat: 1 / 2
– Over-the-knee boots: 1 / 2
– Bold, gold and beautiful jewelry: 1 / 2
(Image via Vogue)
Don’t think we’ve forgotten about Fashion Week – just because we aren’t there this year.
At PMHQ, we’ve been keeping our eyes on the runway for new Fall wardrobe ideas. We’re kind of head over heels for some of our favorite designers (ahem, Rachel Zoe, you’ve done it again).
Check out our Fall 2013 favorites from Fashion Week and a few listings on Poshmark that take these looks from runway to everyday!
Shop this look on Poshmark: 1 / 2
Shop this look on Poshmark: 1 / 2 / 3
Shop this look on Poshmark: 1 / 2 / 3
1. Still wondering what a PoshFest ticket with get you? This week we couldn’t contain our excitement anymore and released our PoshFest schedule! Check out our Eventbrite page for all the fabulous panels and awe-inspiring workshops (but stay tuned for our speakers – shhh).
For more information and tickets, visit our Event page!
Buy your ticket today – as space is limited!
2. With Fashion Week heating up the fashion industry, our app has gotten a lot of buzz. Thank you to our fab community for putting us in the spotlight! From Elle India to a feature in WSJ Digits, we’re beyond flattered to be so loved by Poshers near and far. If you have been shopping for a new app in the App Store, did you see us in the Fashion section of the Spotlight page?
3. Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? At our Bay Area Community Meet-up at PMHQ last night, we all dared to! We had a beyond fun-tastic time, munching, meeting old and new friends and bonding over our love for Poshmark. Feel free to tag yourself and your friends in the Facebook album!
Couldn’t make it to our Community Meet-up last night? No worries – we’ll host many more at PMHQ in the future!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! If you are in Chicago on the 25th or Boston on the 27th, save the date in your social calendars and join us for a fashionably good time.
5. Another season of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is about to start this upcoming Monday at noon.
Do you have a Posh purchase that you can’t wait to style? Take a snap of #PoshStyle outfit and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! It’s easy and breezy as enjoying a lazy weekend afternoon!
Visit the blog again on Monday morning for more details!
It’s that time of the year again, where fashionistas from across the country flock to New York City for Fashion Week…and you know we wouldn’t miss out on all the fun! We
stuffed packed our bags and can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. From the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference tomorrow, to stalking Street Style in Lincoln Center, be sure to follow along our NYFW journey on Twitter and Instagram!
In the NYC area? We would love to meet you!
PS: Stay tuned for a fun Instagram contest in honor of NYFW! Best part? You can enter even if you’re not in NY!
New York Fashion Week has come and gone. We went, we saw, and we’re totally inspired with everything from the spring runway shows, to the fab street style captured throughout all of NYC. Here are some of our NYFW highlights…not to mention an exciting announcement!
1. #NYFWPoshParty: We added a few additional Posh Parties during the day this week to celebrate NYFW. In addition to the amazing listings that coincided with the runway shows themselves, we asked some fun fashion and style questions and want to thank you for joining in on the fashion week Posh Party fun in the app! We hope to have more parties like this in the future because we love hearing what you have to say about your style and how you feel about different trends. In case you missed these Posh Parties, don’t you worry- you can still shop the parties here: “NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff, Nicole Miller & Herve Leger” ,”NYFW: Tory Burch, Zac Posen, & Anna Sui”, & “NYFW: Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe, Nanette Lepore, & Milly”.
2. DVF through Google Glasses: We’re suckers for all-things fashion + tech (for obvious reasons, of course!). That’s why one of our favorite things that popped up post-fashion week came from the ever-inspiring Diane Von Furstenberg. She partnered wit Google Glass to show the world first-hand what it’s like to BE DVF, preparing for fashion week with her team, and what it looks like strutting down the runway. Love.
3. Hangout. Google Style: Another awesome fashion-meets-tech highlight for us was when Lyst invited a handful of ladies (a few a which are local SF friends and Poshmark users) to a Google Hangout to ask questions and interact backstage with different designers and industry peeps! This is inpsiring us to host our own Google Hangout in the future for you! Would you attend?!
4. “Get the Look”: We had a blast recreating a few of our favorite Street Style looks from NYFW using Poshmark finds! We will be doing these posts regularly now so be on the look out on how you can find complete looks on the app!
5. Miami here we come! If you heard our teaser announcement on Twitter, then you now know that the Poshmark team is heading to MIAMI! We will be there 9/27 throwing a LIVE Posh Party with some really fab hosts, so be sure to save the date! We’d love to have you join us in person or in the app. Keep a look out for all the details on our blog next week!
Have you ever perused through your favorite street style blogs oogling over ensembles left and right, wondering how you could recreate the look? Yes, we thought so! That’s why we’re so excited to introduce our new “Get the Look” blog series! We’ll be taking some of our favorite outfits from blogs and stylish lads from across the country and scouring through Poshmark to help you find pieces that pack all the same punch.
Without further adieu, we are kicking it off this week with some oh-so-fab New York Fashion Week Street Style looks!
Get the look: Neon Bag $110 (Retail Value $125), Statement Necklace $8 (Retail Value $20), Leather Jacket $175 (Retail Value $250),Shimmer Dress $55 ($168), Wayfarers $150 (Retail Value $185)
Get the Look: Burgundy Skirt $12 (Retail Value $18), Sheer Blouse $15 (Retail Value $22), Silver Watch $179 (Retail Value $250) , Statement Sunnies $15 (Retail Value $30), White Handbag $700 (Retail Value $1700)
Get the Look: Sequin Blazer $32 (Retail Value $68), Plain White Tee $5, Python Pants $35 (Retail Value $60), Cream Belt $50, Black Bangle $40 (Retail Value $88), Gold Rim Sunnies $38 (Retail Value $105)