Tag: Fashion Bloggers
Friday Five: Your Sparkle is Showing
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please – congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
We have so much fun at PMHQ on the daily that we can’t help but share them with you. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with all things fab at PMHQ!
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
Host Feature: Nastasza of LagunaBeachLove10
With her fashion and beauty hauls, YouTube sensation Nastasza of LagunaBeachLove10 is definitely hauling some serious style perspective, representing the Southern California summer style that makes the Golden State so famous. From studded pumps to American flag crop tops, Nastasza’s closet reminds us of online shopping on Nasty Gal and Topshop. Except her clothes probably have been made famous on her fashion and beauty YouTube channel, lagunabeachlove10.
We’ve known and loved Nastasza since the early PM days, so it was only a matter of time we spent some time asking her a few of our favorite questions about fashion, Poshmark, and spring trends.
Can’t get enough of Nastasza’s style? Shop her closet here and join her tonight for the California Style Posh Party:
Wish List Wednesday: Jimmy Choo & Balenciaga
Jimmy and Balenciaga sitting in a tree, l-i-s-t-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes purchase, then comes a baby in a cardboard package!
In this edition of Wednesday Wishlist, we’re paying homage to Jimmy Choo and Balenciaga because nothing says desire like these two luxury brands.
If you’re lusting a little too much and decide to splurge, remember that your energy bill can be optional. Candles give an ambient touch to any apartment and provide great lighting for your Balenciaga bag on Instagram.
Check out those haute listings:
1. Balenciaga bag in poppy red: $1395 Retail $1695
2. Balenciaga tote: $1385
3. Jimmy Choo snakeskin peep-toes: $400 Retail $695
4. Balenciaga bag: $1250
5. Jimmy Choo sandals: $500 Retail $650
“California Girls” LA Posh Party Recap
Katy Perry said it the best: California girls, you’re undeniable!
After last night, we can’t deny that we want to be back in L.A. already. The Poshmark Team headed over to the sunny south yesterday to throw our second live L.A. Posh Party, and we definitely felt that California love from our local fashionistas, industry folks, and our awesome Poshmark community!
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “California Girls” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from the event, including those of our glamorous co-hosts, Melanee Shale, Pursuit of Shoes, Cryskay, Simply x Classic, and Walk in Wonderland.
Be sure to check out all of the photos from the event on our Facebook page, too.
We hope to be back before the tide washes away our stiletto prints from the beaches of Los Angeles. Until then, join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!