Whatever the weather – windy or perfect and sunny – these Chicago Posh Party hosts know how to dress for city chic. They take the city by storm in luxe leather jackets and sophisticated prints, and these Midwest style mavens are teaching us a thing or two about their hometown fashion.
If you absolutely fall in love with the style of our fabulous Chicago hosts, be sure to join us for our “Downtown Chic” LIVE Posh Party from Chicago next week. If you’re in the area, RSVP on Eventbrite today!
Check out how these Chicago ladies bring chic to the Windy City:
THE “PRETTY & PUNK” LOOK
Cait of “Pretty & Fun”
Cait’s outfit teaches us that feminine florals don’t have to play nice all the time! You can layer with a leather jacket to add a little edge to your sweet style to create the perfect combination.
THE “SEXY IN THE CITY” LOOK
Aramide of “The Sassy Peach”
This sassy peach’s halter top look is both sleek and sexy while being demure and dainty with her knee-length skirt. You can make a neutral outfit pop with a sassy colored heel and fun top knot!
THE “GIRL ON THE GO” LOOK
Christine of “The View From 5 Ft 2”
This Zara skort is the blogger staple loved all over the fashionista world, but Christine makes it her own by choosing a red-hot color with a daring broad stripe print. Way to go, mini maven!
THE “LEATHER LUXURY” LOOK
Sierra of “Style on the Line”
City girls are known for rocking neutral ensembles, but Sierra takes it up a notch by adding a splash of fun and playfulness to her all-black look by wearing a graphic tee and eye-catching prints. Fierce.
See you soon, Chicago!
You might recognize her as natymichele, but to fans of her blog, she’s Naty and she has a love affair with fashion. The love that she has for her style is obvious in each and every single OOTD she takes, and we’re so lucky that she’s brought that same passion for clothes to hosting our Posh Parties, especially the one she’s hosting tonight!
We had a fashion-forward conversation with Naty about Poshmark and her personal love affair with her closet:
What is your favorite Poshmark purchase?
I got a pair of sneaker wedges that I absolutely love. I was looking everywhere for the perfect pair and was so happy that I found them on Poshmark!
Where did you get the inspiration for your blog?
I was inspired to INSPIRE! I really wanted a new creative outlet and a way to share my personal style with other women in the hopes to inspire them. I was slowly transitioning out of the music industry and felt that I was having an affair with fashion… hence the title of my blog.
If you were to name your style after a Posh Party theme, what would it be?
Probably Downtown Chic! My style is very chic but it also has an edgy twist.
What summer trend are you looking forward to?
I really love graphic prints, monochrome and white on white! I’ve already been trying out these trends and putting my little spin on them.
If you could shop from anyone’s closet who would it be and why?
It’s so hard to just name one person. I’ll say Olivia Palermo and Kourtney Kardashian. They’ve both got great style and have been some of my style inspirations. Also, one of my favorite bloggers, Julie Sarinana, from Sincerely Jules. I seriously love every single thing that she wears!
If you love her style as much as we do, shop her closet here:
1. Our blog reached over a 1000 followers this week! That’s such fabulous news, and it’s all thanks to all of YOU for following along that we’ve reached this milestone!
2. Press Alert! This past Monday Poshmark was included on the Today Show-woo! Jill Martin and Dana Ravich’s from “The Weekend Makeover” taught viewers how to turn spring cleaning into $$$, and Poshmark was her go-to selling platform for vintage apparel!
3. This week we introduced our fun new feature: Spotted at PMHQ! Because we want to share our favorite trends, prints, and style details with you, we’re posting a fun office style photo featuring what we are loving to wear as an afternoon pick-me-up!
4. A little birdie told us that we just reached over 4,000 followers on Twitter. Every one of those 4,000 followers have made it possible for us to let you Poshmarkers know what’s happening in our PM community. Tweet at us. We love hearing from you!
5. Just because it’s the end of the work week doesn’t mean the Posh Party fun ends on Friday! Be sure to stop by our weekend Posh Parties, especially on Saturday’s Weekend Wear party with our host, Kathy.
The Poshmark Team
Spotted at PMHQ: Pointed heels in nude and metallics!
Ahh, Wednesday. The cure to Hump Day is definitely planning for the weekend ahead, and you can’t deny that brunch is a must-have for Sunday fun days. At PMHQ, we’re daydreaming about French toast (and French boys), lounging outside in adorable sunnies, and mimosas. Oh la la!
For your fashionably delicious brunch on Sunday, consider shopping these six listings for instant style:
1. Navy and White Striped Sweater: $15 Retail $22
2. Coral Pink Skinnies: $24 Retail $44
3. 3.1 Philip Lim Goat Leather Jacket: $575 Retail $1250
4. Grey Bauble Necklace: $15 Retail $30
5. Marc Jacobs Aviator Sunglasses: $85 Retail $98
6. Vince Camuto Persh Heels: $75 Retail $140