We’ve got our eyes on Summer’s closet as we transition into Autumn. Check out her listings for a chic collection of fall-appropriate pieces. We’re feeling cozy just looking!
Tonight’s Fall Forward Posh Party is not just the perfect place to snag your new cool-weather wardrobe, but it’s a chance to shop the curated collection of two fab bloggers: Sarah from The House of Sequins and Melissa from Missy on Madison. We asked them to each share a favorite fall look as well as a sneak peek into what they’ll be sharing as Host Picks. Join in the in-app fun at 7pm PST.
Sarah | @all4designer
We’re loving Sarah’s fall layers – can’t go wrong with a faux-fur trimmed vest, flared denim and a hobo bag. Did we mention that the 3.1 Philip Lim bag is for sale in her closet, too?
For the insider scoop on what Sarah is looking to feature at the party, she’s loving jewel tones, structured totes, moto and biker style leather jackets, and leopard print.
Melissa | @missyonmadison
“I love this look for fall because it is sexy, colorful and edgy,” Melissa says. Couldn’t have said it better ourselves. Sh’es got the fall brights trend down pat with the Prabal Gurung for Target top and Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag in candy apple red. Plus, you can score the distressed jeans and caged shoes in her closet!
What is Melissa eyeing for host picks? Here’s a rundown of fall pieces she’s loving: quilted ballet flats, camo jackets, studded heels, satchels, statement earrings and fringe anything.
Is everyone gearing up for turkey, pumpkin pie, and SHOPPING?! We hope so, because this week is full of giving thanks to our amazing community, and we are kicking it off with not only our usual Posh Parties, but we have added a third afternoon party for even more fashion fun!
- 9am PST: SHOP “Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, & Zara”
- 12pm PST: “Cold Weather Accessories”
- 7pm PST: “A Pretty Party ” Hosted Party with Joanne of Fabulously Average
- 9am PST: “Louis Vuitton, Dior, Valentino, & FENDI”
- 12pm PST: “Clutches & Wallets”
- 7pm PST: “Downtown Chic” Hosted Party with Nany of A Love Affair With Fashion
- 9am PST: “Ugg, North Face, & True Religion”
- 12pm PST: “Tech Accessories”
- 7pm PST: “Trend Driven” Hosted Party with Dina of Eye 4 Style
Thursday, 11/22: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 9am PST: “Chanel, Prada, & YSL”
- 12pm PST: “Knits & Sweaters”
- 7pm PST: “Fresh Fall Looks”
- 9am PST: “Coach, Michael Kors, & Kate Spade”
- 12pm PST: “Just Jewelry”
- 7pm PST: “Casual Friday”
- 9am PST: “Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, & ASOS ”
- 12pm PST: “Hot Handbags”
- 7pm PST: “Statement Pieces”
- 9am PST: “Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson, & Bebe”
- 12pm PST: “Cocktail Dresses”
- 7pm PST: “Bold & Beautiful”
Hope to see you there!
If you saw our most recent Instagram photo, one trend that all the ladies in the office are currently obsessed with is leather! So we thought what better trend to share, then a few of our fave leather lustings that are for sale on the Poshmark app. Happy Shopping!
Betsey Johnson Panel Skirt: $50 (
Asos Mixed Media Blazer: $50 (
Juicy Couture Shorts: $90 (
Black Leather Jacket: $59 (
Robert Rodriguez Leather Dress: $115 (
November? Is that really you? We can’t believe Thanksgiving and the holidays are right around the corner (we know, we know, one thing at a time…but how can we NOT get excited for the jolliest time of the year?!). We’ve had quite the busy week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five things that have been top of mind for us:
1. Hurricane Sandy: First and foremost, the entire Poshmark Team wants to send our positive thoughts and well-wishes to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. It’s been tough watching it all unfold from the West Coast, but can only imagine what those who are facing it head-on are dealing with. We hope there is quick relief and safety for everyone!
2. Discounted Shipping: Did you hear the news? To celebrate, honor, and just to show how much you all mean to us, we are offering shipping at a discounted rate! Get all the details here! Happy Poshmarking! 🙂
3. Halloween Party: Candy, pumpkins, and some pretty awesome costumes showed up at PMHQ this week. Between all the Spooktacular fun (and lots of candy corn eating that’s still happening), it’s safe to say we enjoyed every minute of it!
4. SF Giants: We did it! The San Francisco Giants swept the World Series, defeating the Detroit Tigers! We couldn’t be more proud of our team—woo hoo!
5. Posh Party: This week has been jam-packed with Posh Party amazingness (literally…see our silly marketing gals above on Halloween). And you know we don’t stop just because the weekend’s here! Cheers to another fashion-filled Posh Party weekend!
You know we love great style and this week’s closet feature has tons of it! Annie’s closet is filled with goodies that are perfect for the season. Sparkles, warm knits, silk and satin—we love the variety of textures in her pieces. She has something for everyone, so be sure to check out her closet now, as her listings are selling fast!
1. Cobalt blue and gold necklace – $30 retail $45
2. Burnt orange sweater – $45 retail $68
3. Off-white double-breasted petticoat – $68 retail $125
4. Taupe grey long sleeve cropped top – $22 retail $58
5. Gray sweater with gold threading – $48 retail $78
6. Cobalt blue chiffon dress – $54 retail $78
7. Bronze sequin bodycon skirt – $35 retail $68
With the temperature dropping, we’re quickly reaching for our favorite boots, scarves, and, of course, cozy knits. That’s why today’s round up is all about sweaters. Whether it’s that lighter-weight layering piece or heading to Cozy Town with a slouchy cardigan, Poshmarkers are listing (and buying!) them all! Here are some of our favorites that are for sale right now:
1. Banana Republic Mint Sweater: $20 ( Retail $45)
2. Batwing Sweater: $57
3. Striped Sweater: $20 (Retail $60)
4. Theory Mohair Sweater: $30 (Retail $120)
5. Cropped Cable Knit Sweater: 5$ (Retail $45)
P.S. The Poshmark Team is sending positive vibes and safety to all of our East Coast friends in light of Hurricane Sandy! Stay warm and safe! XO!