The great Carrie Bradshaw once said “Shopping is my cardio.” For this Thanksgiving weekend – from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd – you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want because shopping with Poshmark is your cardio! For every order of $50 and up, you get free shipping on all your holiday gift-giving needs.
Check out our $50 and up holiday favorites and get inspired:
(Details: Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50 and up. $4.99 shipping on orders $25-$49.99. $6.99 shipping on all other orders. Promotion valid from 11/28/13 12:00 AM PT until 12/2/13 11:59 PM PT)
What a busy and beautiful week we have ahead of us! This week we’re taking Texas by storm and hosting two LIVE Posh Parties in Dallas and Houston! If you are in the Dallas and Houston area, we’d love for you to RSVP and join us for a fabulous time! For more details about our Texas Tour, check out our blog post!
Join us for fashion-forward Posh Parties all week long – in Texas or on the app – and happy Poshmarking!
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
We’ve got it bad for Kara‘s closet. This week the Community Team is featuring one closet filled with amazing pieces that we’re seriously smitten over. Pops of color just screaming for springtime, a variety of fancy footwear, and great neutral pieces that work with every outfit you own—Kara’s closet has us wanting more. Don’t miss out!
New York Fashion Week has come and gone. We went, we saw, and we’re totally inspired with everything from the spring runway shows, to the fab street style captured throughout all of NYC. Here are some of our NYFW highlights…not to mention an exciting announcement!
2.DVF through Google Glasses: We’re suckers for all-things fashion + tech (for obvious reasons, of course!). That’s why one of our favorite things that popped up post-fashion week came from the ever-inspiring Diane Von Furstenberg. She partnered wit Google Glass to show the world first-hand what it’s like to BE DVF, preparing for fashion week with her team, and what it looks like strutting down the runway. Love.
3.Hangout. Google Style: Another awesome fashion-meets-tech highlight for us was when Lyst invited a handful of ladies (a few a which are local SF friends and Poshmark users) to a Google Hangout to ask questions and interact backstage with different designers and industry peeps! This is inpsiring us to host our own Google Hangout in the future for you! Would you attend?!
4.“Get the Look”: We had a blast recreating a few of our favorite Street Style looks from NYFW using Poshmark finds! We will be doing these posts regularly now so be on the look out on how you can find complete looks on the app!
5.Miami here we come! If you heard our teaser announcement on Twitter, then you now know that the Poshmark team is heading to MIAMI! We will be there 9/27 throwing a LIVE Posh Party with some really fab hosts, so be sure to save the date! We’d love to have you join us in person or in the app. Keep a look out for all the details on our blog next week!