The most special thing about Poshmark is our vibrant and fabulous community of women who share a common love for fashion and friendship. For Valentine’s Day, we can’t think of a better Valentine than our very own Poshers. We wouldn’t be where we are today without all of your PoshLove!
We can’t tell you how blessed we are to have SO many things bring smiles to our faces each and everyday. Here are a few things in particular that are making us extra happy this week:
1. #PoshmarkTurns1: As you may have read on the blog earlier this week, Poshmark is turning 1! We can’t wait to celebrate this year of success, and of course we couldn’t have done it without each and everyone of you! If you are in the Bay Area, be sure to read how to win a ticket to our party and take home one fab gift box!
2. Tasty Treats: If there’s one thing that gets the office buzzing, it’s when we have yummy treats in front of us (yes—we live to eat)! Cupcakes, chips, macarons. You name it, we love it! Nearly every day this week we were spoiled above-and-beyond by some of our friends who dropped by with delicious snacks for us, so thank you for thinking of us over here at PMHQ and providing us with some fuel to keep working hard!
3. Holiday Gift Guide Posh Parties: Have you been tuning in to our afternoon Posh Parties? Come list, shop, and share all things that are “New With Tags” (aka “NWT”) that make the perfect holiday gift! Stay tuned next week for even more Gift Guide Parties hosted by some of our favorite boutiques on Poshmark!
4. Posh Packages: The closer we get to the holidays, the more we are seeing some mighty-fabulous packaging! When shipping out your sales, remember that this could possibly be a gift for someone else! Fun tissue paper, ribbon and a thank you card make the world of a difference (and we’ve seen that it keeps shoppers coming back to the same closets for more).
5. Goodbye, November: Time really does fly by when you’re having fun. This November we gave thanks, had fashionably-fun Posh Parties, rockstar hosts, and so much more. We welcome December with open arms and can’t wait to spend the holidays with you all!