Friday Five: PoshFest – All Day, Every Day!
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest – with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration – you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials – from her iPad to business cards – so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
Network with Style: Tips for PoshFest 2013
PoshFest is not only a great opportunity to learn how to take your closet to the next level, meet Team Posh and Posh Party the night away – it’s the perfect event to build your professional and social networks and make connections that will last you beyond the weekend.
We definitely believe that building relationships matter when it comes to your closet (and life in general). Here are a few tricks and tips for networking with style:
1. Come prepared. In networking events, you meet so many faces that it’s hard to remember everyone you meet, and business cards are the perfect way to leave an impression that lasts. Don’t have your own personalized business card? Poshmark and Moo.com have teamed up to offer you 100 FREE (yes, that beautiful word) mini business cards – available for pick-up at PoshFest! The only thing you have to pay for is $3 shipping! Hurry – this offer only lasts until October 13 11:50PM EST!
2. Share your Posh story. Don’t know what to say at networking events? At PoshFest, women from across the country and all walks of life are coming together to share their common love for Poshmark, and they want to know your Posh story! It’ll definitely spark tons of other conversations!
3. Follow up, ladies! The only way to build lasting connections beyond Vegas is to follow up with your new friends. Shoot them an email, say hi on Instagram, or of course send a nice little comment on Poshmark!
With a little patience and a lot of Posh love, these connections might last you a lifetime. If you want to make new Posh BFFs in Vegas, get your ticket for PoshFest 2013 on our Eventbrite page.
Friday Five: Glitterati Love
1. The road to PoshFest has us two weeks away from Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! (cue the music and glitter)
Don’t miss out on this celebration of woman entrepreneurship, Poshmark and you! You can still buy PoshFest tickets and get all the details on our Eventbrite page.
We can’t wait to see you there!
2. Fall is the season for conferences, and our founders are soaking in the limelight to talk about fashion, technology and of course, Poshmark! This past week our CEO and founder Manish Chandra discussed about the wonders of wearable tech at the Glazed Conference in SF. When asked whether Poshers would buy wearable tech, he said that if Michael Kors made a line we definitely would!
On Saturday, October 12th, our co-founder and all-around style queen Tracy Sun will be speaking at the iFabbo San Francisco Conference – so stay tuned!
3. Poshers, we want to send our love out to you for making us an insta-success on Instagram! We’re almost at 20k – and we’d appreciate your extra love and support to push us there! Share our IG with all your favorite people so that we can continue capturing the glitter, glitz and fashion of Poshmark!
4. Yahoo! featured Poshmark and fab user Britney in a recent article on how to make money outside of the normal 9-to-5 job with new moneymaking apps.
Watch Britney’s screen debut and check out the article here!
5. We want to wish you a happy Friday from PMHQ! At the end of the work week, we just want to remind all our working girls and power users out there that:
If you love this and other inspirational quotes, check out our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
PoshFest 2013: A Month Away!
We’re about a month away from PoshFest, but it’s not too late to get your PoshFest ticket! Guarantee your spot today at our Eventbrite page – space is limited.
Stay calm and Posh on! In today’s blog post, we want to make your trip to Vegas easy breezy so that you can save all your energy for PoshFest on October 19-20th.
Sit back, relax and let us do the hotel and travel research:
If you are in college with a limited budget, Student Universe offers discounted flights to Vegas for the traveling student! You can grab a flight from SFO to Vegas (and back) for as low as $168 – nonstop!
If you really want to fly in style, our airline favorite – Virgin America – is offering a Fall promotion with flights to Vegas that will leave you with a little extra $$ for shopping on the Strip.
SAN FRANCISCO to VEGAS: $59 (one way)
NEW YORK to VEGAS: $149 (one way)
LOS ANGELES to VEGAS: $49 (one way)
The only catch is that you have to book your flight by September 18th (tomorrow) to grab this ahh-mazing deal.
With your travel troubles gone, all you need is to find a fabulous hotel for your weekend getaway! Poshmark has partnered with The Cosmpolitan of Las Vegas to offer you rooms at their gorgeous hotel for a discounted price for October 18th and 19th.
You will only be able to book at this rate until September 27th, so don’t delay!
For more information on PoshFest and how to book your stay at The Cosmo, check out our Eventbrite page under FAQs!
We can’t wait to see you there.