Today is an extra special day at PMHQ. Poshmark is turning two! It’s all thanks to our fabulous community whose passion for style, shopping and sisterhood inspire us to grow Poshmark to where it is now.
Tonight from Seattle to Boston, Poshers near and far are going to be celebrating Year Two at their hometown birthday bashes. In our native San Francisco bay area, we are throwing a night to remember filled with fab food, dancing and of course, sparkle.
Can’t make us to our birthday bash? Follow the hashtag PoshmarkTurns2 on social media to cyber celebrate with us.
1. Still wondering what a PoshFest ticket with get you? This week we couldn’t contain our excitement anymore and released our PoshFest schedule! Check out our Eventbrite page for all the fabulous panels and awe-inspiring workshops (but stay tuned for our speakers – shhh).
For more information and tickets, visit our Event page!
Buy your ticket today – as space is limited!
2. With Fashion Week heating up the fashion industry, our app has gotten a lot of buzz. Thank you to our fab community for putting us in the spotlight! From Elle India to a feature in WSJ Digits, we’re beyond flattered to be so loved by Poshers near and far. If you have been shopping for a new app in the App Store, did you see us in the Fashion section of the Spotlight page?
3. Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? At our Bay Area Community Meet-up at PMHQ last night, we all dared to! We had a beyond fun-tastic time, munching, meeting old and new friends and bonding over our love for Poshmark. Feel free to tag yourself and your friends in the Facebook album!
Couldn’t make it to our Community Meet-up last night? No worries – we’ll host many more at PMHQ in the future!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! If you are in Chicago on the 25th or Boston on the 27th, save the date in your social calendars and join us for a fashionably good time.
5. Another season of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is about to start this upcoming Monday at noon.
Do you have a Posh purchase that you can’t wait to style? Take a snap of #PoshStyle outfit and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! It’s easy and breezy as enjoying a lazy weekend afternoon!
Visit the blog again on Monday morning for more details!
1. Last night we had a fabulous time at our “Help Me to PoshFest 2013” Posh Party on the app! If you missed last night, no worries – you can continue sell your closet and save up to buy a ticket to PoshFest 2013! Tickets are available on Eventbrite, but act fast – space is limited!
For details on Poshfest and tickets, visit our event page!
2. Hey girl! If you’re a Bay Area Posher, we’re inviting you to join us next week for another ahh-mazing Community Meetup here at PMHQ! Get to know the team, make friends with other local Poshers & bring your girlfriends! For more information & to RSVP, visit our Eventbrite page!
3. The Posh love continues to grow! This week we reached 17k followers on Instagram, and we want to take this time to thank you for making this possible! Pretty please – help us get to 20k followers by spreading the Posh love and sharing our Instagram to your friends!
4. Do you have burning questions about Poshmark you’d like to get answered? Stay tuned for new additions to our Posh Guide, curious cats! From shipping boxes to covershot magic, we’ve got you covered!
5. To all the trendy office girls and hard-working mamas out there, have a happy Labor Day weekend! Take this time to kick back, pamper yourself and eat macaroons! This weekend is definitely for you.
1. The SF Chronicle recently did an article on fashion in the tech industry, and Poshmark was featured in the column’s lookbook. The photos highlighted the styles of our engineers, our co-founders, and some of our Posh Ladies in their bright and bold outfits. Check us out in this week’s SF Unzipped!
2. This past Wednesday we held our first Community Meetup in our newly designed office. The entire evening was one fashionably good time, filled with photo booths, signature Poshmark cocktails (yum!), and an amazing community of current and future Poshers in the area.
If you’re interested in checking out the rest of the photos from the night, browse through the Facebook album!
As you can tell, we’re excited for the next one!
3. Get ready, glamour gals! Next Monday, we’re launching a special giveaway for our community members who love showing off their “Posh Style”. If you love winning shopping sprees, stay tuned to the blog for the details!
4. We recently dolled up our Pinterest with new boards and a cleaner layout! If you’re sweet and stylish, you might love our new dessert board with some couture cupcakes and other fashionable desserts. We also added a new board featuring some Pinterest-worthy Poshmark covershots that we just had to share. Check them both out on Pinterest!
5. Since we’re mad about social media and the fashion industry, we can’t help but share our favorite internet list of the week from Buzzfeed: 10 Male Models You Must Follow On Twitter and Instagram Immediately! WIth this list and the poolside, be sure to have a happy weekend!
Summer brings out the party in all of us, and we wanted to celebrate the season by inviting you to the first Community Meet-up at our new headquarters on Wednesday 7/10 from 6pm-9pm!
1350 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
The theme for the first party will be “Red Haute” to go along with the 7pm Posh Party theme, “Hot Summer Style”!
There will be drinks, nibbles, music, and great memories! Bring some previously loved items to take advantage of our new listing studio and add some new items to your Poshmark closet. For even more fun, we’ll be starting the evening with a contest. Please arrive by 6:15pm if you’d like to enter.
Poshers are encouraged to bring a friend! We’ll have a “Get Started” kiosk where we can help them jump right into the Poshmarking fun and answer any questions they might have.
Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (as much as we love each and every one of our users, we can’t accommodate everyone)! Please indicate whether you will be bringing a +1 or not. We hope to see you there!