You patiently waited and the day is here! Android users, head over to Google Play to download the latest and greatest version of Poshmark. The update features PoshMatch, a new and dynamic personalized shopping experience that constantly updates to bring you items that match your unique style.
As a refresher, here’s what you can expect from the new update:
- Shop Your Shares: Sharing is styling! Your shares are now collected in the Shares tab in your closet. Not only are you now curating the best PoshFinds like a personal stylist, but you can shop the shares in other closets.
- Follow Your Favorite Brands: Don’t miss out on the latest from your favorite brands. Follow your brands and click “Just In” to shop recently added items first.
- ‘About’ Section on Profiles: Now all closets now have a dedicated page that features your profile photo, location, website and brands you follow.
- Personalized Home Feed: Your feed is now prettier and more functional than ever. The more you interact with Poshmark, the faster we can learn about your style and enhance your shopping experience.
So what are you waiting for? Update today and tell your friends!
With our latest release of the app, we introduced two new tools to empower sellers on Poshmark take even more control of their closets, merchandise, and interactions with potential buyers: “My Closet Stats” and “Not for Sale” listing status.
1. “My Closet Stats”: My Closet stats gives you important information about your closet, your sales history, and the experience you are delivering to your buyers. This page and the information included on it is private (for your eyes only!) and meant to help you continue to succeed. To get to your closet stats, click on your profile tab at the bottom right of the app > click on “My Closet Stats.”
We’d love to hear your feedback on this tool, Posh sellers! Please click through to this PM Editor listing and let us know what other information about your closet you’d find helpful for selling more on Poshmark.
Examples of the type of information you’ll find in “My Closet Stats”:
- Available listings: The total number of unsold listings available for sale in your closet. Closets with a great number of “Available Listings” are more likely to sell an item to a buyer (we recommend having at least 10 available listings in your closet).
- Self-Shares: The total number of times you have shared a listing from your closet in the last 30 days. Sharing your listings to your followers and to parties will increase the number of potential buyers viewing the listing and your closet.
- Listings Sold: The total number of listings you have sold in your closet. (Special kudos if you’re one of the top 10% sellers on Poshmark – keep it up!).
- Total Earned: The total amount of money you have made through your sold listings on Poshmark, less Poshmark fees.
- Days to Ship: The average time you have thus far taken to ship your orders to buyers. We calculate the time between when the order was placed and when your package was accepted by the US Postal Service. The faster you ship an order to a buyer, the faster she can start enjoying her purchase! If you delay shipping an order to a buyer, you may harm her purchase experience and reduce the chance she shops your closet again.
2. “Not for Sale” Listings: You now have a clear way to tell buyers which listings are no longer available in your closet. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases that you just want to share with other Poshers (#PoshFinds!). Listings that are marked “Not for Sale” don’t have a blue “Buy Now” button, but others will still be able to see, like, share, and comment on them.
To mark a listing as “Not for Sale”: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Not for Sale.”
To make one of these listings available for purchase: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Available.”
Note: Poshmark’s minimum listing price is $3. Listings with a $0, $1, or $2 listing price are automatically set to “Not for Sale” listing status and won’t have a “Buy Now” button. For more info, please check out our FAQs here.
It’s been one fabulous year filled with fashion, glitter and our ahh-mazing Poshmark community. We had so many wonderful firsts – from Poshmark on Android to jetsetting to Vegas for PoshFest to our shiny new Showrooms feature – that 2013 is the year to remember. To top it all off, we celebrated our 2nd birthday at PMHQ and across the country with the ladies who made it possible: our community.
Here’s to another app-solutely stylish year!
1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices – hurray!)
3. Get social with Poshmark! If you can’t get enough of all the fashion fun on our app, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr and our new platform – Google+!
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends – all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
We are so excited to have launched Poshmark on Android and want to share with our community some of our favorite Android apps to use when creating those glamorous Covershots. With so many to choose from, we chose our top three for ease of usability and variety. Can’t wait to see what gorgeous cover shots our Poshers are creating!
1. PhotoGrid – Free
A must-have app, PhotoGrid allows you to create collages with your photos. Modify the layout, play with the ratio of the frames, add text and clip art – this app does it all! Fun little tip – you can shake your device and the app will change the layout for you, if you can’t decide.
2. LINE camera – Free
LINE camera is another fantastic app that gives you the flexibility to play around with collage options. You can also select from a variety of filters, including ones that have the fun bokeh effect. Tap the filter to see other options for that style; in our example we chose the Party filter. Don’t forget you can also play with the intensity to make your filter full effect or faded!
3. Phonto – Free
We know every now and then you want to add a pop of text in a fun font to add dimension to your cover shot. Vary the font, the pt. size, even the color with this great app for typefaces. Tilt words to match the direction of an item in your photo and play with the location of the text. The options are pretty much endless!
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile – and to spread Posh love, of course – at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
The wait is now officially over. We’re so excited to announce the launch of our Poshmark for Android app in the Google Play Store! That’s right – sell and shop from wherever, whenever no matter your smartphone!
Already on Poshmark? Then invite your friends and family to be part of the Poshmark experience — we know they’ll love it just as much as you do! Plus, the more women that we get to join us on Poshmark, the more closets we get to shop and the more we get to sell!
Here are a couple of ways to help spread the Posh word:
Refer your contacts! If they use your referral code, you’ll both earn a $5 Posh Credit! (Offer valid for up to 10 invites)
- Open up the app
- Click on the lower right tab
- Click on “Invite Friends, Earn Cash!”
- Select the methods you’d like to use to spread the word about Poshmark to your friends and family, such as SMS, Email, or on your favorite social media sites.
Join us in spreading the word on Twitter! Don’t forget to use our official Poshmark for Android hashtag so we can show you some love right back to you: #PoshDroid. Here are some example Tweets that you can feel free to use:
- Hey, Android Fashionistas! Did you hear the news? @Poshmarkapp is now available for Android! poshmark.com/getapp #PoshDroid
- The wait is over: @Poshmarkapp is now available for Android! Start selling and buying now! poshmark.com/getapp #PoshDroid
- Have you heard the @Poshmarkapp for Android news? Download the app, no matter what smartphone you have! poshmark.com/getapp #PoshDroid
- Attention, Android Lovers! @Poshmarkapp is available in the Google App Store! Download the free app now: poshmark.com/getapp #PoshDroid
- Android fashionistas can now open up their closets (and shop!) on @Poshmarkapp! Download the free app now: poshmark.com/getapp #PoshDroid
From all of us at PMHQ, we thank you for your dedication, passion, and the amount of love you show us and your fellow Poshers each and every day. We are more than ready to embark on this next chapter with you!