Looking for ways to get more eyes on your items? Look no further. In-app Posh Parties are your go-to for sharing, shopping, and connecting with like-minded Poshers.
What are Posh Parties?
Posh Parties are real-time, virtual shopping events where Poshers connect on Poshmark to share, shop, and sell on-theme items. We currently have 1x Posh Party daily at 7pm GMT. #PoshTip: Posh Parties are when our community is the most social and busiest time in-app for both buyers and sellers.
Every Posh Party has a unique theme to ensure the sharing and shopping experience is curated for our users to easily discover items and wardrobes they love.
Why Share to a Posh Party?
- Sharing your on-theme listings to Posh Parties is a great way to get exposure to your wardrobe and increase discoverability of your listings
- Growing your followers is key to future sales, and a lot of Poshers use Posh Parties to discover new wardrobes
Why Shop during a Posh Party?
- Posh Parties offer a selection of listings around a specific theme for a more curated shopping experience
- Posh Parties are when our sellers are most active in the app, so it’s a great time to Like, ask questions about listings you’re interested in, create a Bundle, or even Make an Offer
When do Posh Parties happen?
Posh Parties currently occur 1x per day at 7pm and each Party has a different theme. Examples of themes: Spring Essentials Posh Party, All About Accessories Posh Party, Vintage Throwback Posh Party.
How do I share listings to a Posh Party?
After a Party begins, head over to your Poshmark wardrobe and follow these steps:
- Select a listing that matches the Party theme
- Tap Share
- Tap Share next to the name of the Party
Bam, you’re done! As long as your listing matches the Party theme, it will be shared to the Party.
How do I join a Posh Party?
Find upcoming and past Posh Parties in just a few simple steps:
- Go to the Shop Tab.
- Scroll down to Parties.
- Tap All Parties.
Who can Host a Posh Party?
Hosting is one of the perks of being a Posh Ambassador! Reach out to email@example.com to learn more.