Want to level up your listing game with help from the pros and support your fellow Poshers? Attend a Posh N List to:
- CREATE killer Covershots with tips and tricks from your fellow Poshers.
- LEARN how to optimize your listings to drive more sales.
- CONNECT with your local community and make new PFFs.
What are you waiting for? Find a Posh N List happening near you.
- How are these events different from traditional Posh N Sips?
- Posh N List is a type of Posh N Sip that is focused specifically around listing.
- Who can attend?
- These events are geared towards sharing strategies, listing together, and so much more. Whether you’re looking to join Poshmark or level up your listing game, you’ll learn insider tips from the pros.
- Do I need to bring anything?
- Bring items that you want to list, any props that you want to use in your listings (think books, succulents, and more!), and any tools you may need like measuring tapes, mannequins, and backdrops.
- How do I decide what to list?
- Take a look in your closet and find a few items that you are no longer wearing.
- Who are the hosts?
- The hosts are Poshers from your community.
- Where can I find an event?
- We’ll be posting the events very soon, so stay tuned.
- How long is each event?
- The timing varies depending on the event and the host.
- Where will the events take place?
- The actual venues for the events might vary depending on the hosts, but most will take place in their homes. We’ll be sharing event details very soon so stay tuned.
- How do I become a host?
- Please fill out this application by February 3rd at 11:59 PM PT and we’ll be in touch.
- Ok, I’ve been selected to host. Now what?
- Pick a date for your event that’s between February 27th and March 1st and a time.
- Find a fellow Posher in your area to co-host with you (optional).
- Choose a location for your event.
- Create a listing in your Poshmark closet to promote your event. Be sure to include the date, time, location, and encourage the attendees to bring items to list and anything else they might need like backdrops, props, measuring tapes, and mannequins.
- Am I required to provide food and drinks?
- It is not required that you provide food and drinks, but you can encourage attendees to bring snacks or let them know they will pay for their own food and beverages!