Cue the confetti! Poshmark Canada is Turning 3 and we want you to be a part of the celebration. Join in-person and virtual events happening all across the country hosted by Posh Ambassadors. Get ready to network with fellow Poshers, build connections, and celebrate Poshmark Canada Turns 3!
RSVP through the event links below and keep checking back, we’ll be updating this page regularly.
- Who are the hosts?
- Canadian Posh Ambassadors from your local community who are excited to celebrate this exciting milestone with you!
- Who can attend?
- These events are geared toward everyone! Whether you’re brand new to Poshmark, or a seasoned PA, we can’t wait to have you join the party.
- How long is each event?
- The timing varies depending on the event and the host. Check the event listing for more details.
- I found an event I want to attend. What happens next?
- RSVP to the Facebook or Eventbrite event page to let the host know you are planning on attending.
- The event I’m attending is being held virtually. How do I access it?
- On the day and local time of the event, view the Facebook event page for a message from the host with the virtual invite link. If you’re late and can’t access the event, please message the host.
- Do I need to bring anything?
- Check the event page for full details on what you should bring (if anything!).
- Are events in Canada happening virtually or in person?
- Posh N Sip events will be hosted virtually and in person to give you a chance to connect with the community in whatever way you are comfortable. We encourage you to continue to take precautions and abide by your local guidelines on in-person gatherings. You can find more information regarding COVID-19 and the Poshmark community here.