You’ve taken the time to create your listings, now you’re wondering, “how am I going to get my items sold?” Not to worry ladies! Here are just a few Posh Tips on how we can move your inventory and get you one step closer to getting that Rebecca Minkoff bag you’ve been eyeing!
Posh Tip #1: Take some time to create a beautiful listing. Let’s face it ladies, no one really wants to see a dark photo of a wrinkled skirt on a messy bed. Take the time to iron your item if it’s wrinkled, clear out the space where you’re photographing, and preferably, put the item on if you can. People generally want to see what the item looks like on to see the fit, cut, etc, so that always helps!
Posh Tip #2: Attend Posh Parties! This is a great way of promoting your listings to a wider audience. Want to sell that polka dot dress? Attend the “Prints & Patterns” posh party and share your listing then. Just make sure you stick to theme!
Posh Tip #3: Be Responsive! Someone is ready to buy your Steve Madden Booties. But as a last step before making the purchase, the user asks you to take a pic of the bottom of the shoes to see the wear. Try to be as responsive as possible. Can’t take the photo until tonight when you’re off from work? Let them know! This will not only potentially create a sale for you, but you’ll also get a happy user who will be appreciative of your responsiveness and possibly be a repeat customer!
Happy Poshmarking! And here’s to getting your listing(s) with a red SOLD banner on it! 😉
Looking for some style inspiration? Well here’s a closet you don’t want to miss out on! Check out Sheryl’s Closet for a deal on some sparkly Jeffrey Campbell Litas, or a Hermes inspired cuff. So many pretty items, at such reasonable prices! Happy Shopping!
1) Tribal Necklace in Gold ($42 retail $48)
2) Aztek Print Skirt ($25 retail $29)
3) Jeffrey Campbell Glitter Litas ($120 retail $159)
4) Hermes Inspired Cuff ($45)
5) Color-block Top – ($15 retail $29)
Let’s not deny it: we’re suckers for good packaging! That’s why we’re sharing this Posh Tip on how to personalize your Poshmark sale before it goes out the door!
Think about it—how many times are you impressed with how your new purchase is delivered as you are with the actual item inside the box? With just a few extra touches, you’ll guarantee a smile on your buyer’s face (and possibly convert them into a repeat customer)!
What you’ll need: Tissue paper, ribbon, thank you cards, and anything else you’d like to help spice up the package such as stickers, stamps, business cards, etc.
Package your items:
- Neatly fold and wrap the item up in tissue paper to ensure the item stays put during transit.
- Double-check to make sure you’re sending your item to the correct person if you’re shipping out multiple packages.
- Include a hand-written thank you note. We suggest choosing stationery (or creating your own) that reflects your personality. Classic, fashion-forward, loud—the options are endless, but the results are always the same: a very happy buyer!
Voila! You’re sure to make someone’s day with your personalized Poshmark package!