Time for another Poshmark “Wednesday Wishlist!” This week, we’re going gaga over designer shoes (honestly, we’re always going gaga over shoes!). Check out some of the ones that are on the very top of our list:
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Today’s closet is full of brands that we just can’t get enough of: Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and J.Crew, just to name a few, along with some major arm candy you don’t want to miss! You can shop Sharon’s entire closet hereand see what other goodies she’s selling!
Summer is in full swing and if there is one thing we are seeing on the daily are some seriously chic shorts! And we’re not just talking about denim cut-offs. Think lace, leopard, prints, and more! So stay cool and looking mighty stylish by snagging a pair of these lovelies for sale right now on Poshmark!
Happy, happy Friday everyone! Don’t let today being Friday the 13th bring you down-we sure aren’t! This week was so amazing, and are excited for this upcoming sunny weekend- can we get a woop woop?! So without further adieu- here are our Friday Five highlights of the week, enjoy!
1. Words of Wisdom– Earlier this week, our Founder & CEO Manish Chandra, attended the Mobile Beat Conference in San Francisco to talk about mobile social commerce (ahem-Poshmark) and the secret to great mobile app design. His interview was featured on Venture Beat so check it out here– GO MANISH!
2. Blog Love! This week we hit our 100th Follower here on Tumblr! Thank you so much for all the support and following along with us on our Poshmark blog! We have some exciting new blog features coming up too so stay tuned!
3. Be sparkly! This weekend we have some glitterific Posh Parties planned for you, so get ready to sparkle and shine! Don’t miss out on the “Leather & Sparkle” party Saturday, and the “Glitz & Glam” party on Sunday!
4. Pretty Packages– Here at PMHQ, we absolutely love seeing your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter updates of items you have purchased on Poshmark! Be sure to share the pretty packaging with us when you get them…or even better yet, share a picture of you wearing the item! Simply tag us (#Poshmark) so you have the chance to be featured on our Facebook Page our here on the blog!
5. Sharing is Caring- Our Poshmark community amazes us more and more each day. We saw this adorable note posted about helping your Posh Friends out by sharing each others closets, and we of course, couldn’t agree more! So don’t forget, if you see a listing you love- be sure to share it! (Thanks to our user Ltran07)