Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!
Beverly Hills and Huntington Beach! Woop! We seriously cannot wait.
Poshmark is excited to announce that we will be coming to the Los Angeles area to host not one, but two in-person Listing Parties/Happy Hours! Our first one will be in Beverly Hills on Tuesday 6/12, followed by another one in Orange County on Wednesday 6/13. Come wearing items that you want to list or bring items that you love but are no longer wearing and we’ll help you create your listings. We have specific themes for each event to help make it easier for you to know what to grab out of your closet!
Come mingle with the team, have a few cocktails, and do a few listings!
Tuesday, June 12th 6-9pm Crescent Hotel, Beverly Hills 403 N Crescent Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Theme: Jewelry & Accessories!
Wednesday, June 13th 6-9pm Zimzala Restaurant & Lounge (Inside Shorebreak Hotel) 500 Pacific Coast Hwy Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Theme: Handbags & Shoes!
We hope you (and your fellow fashion-loving friends) can make it – the Poshmark team would love to see you!
It’s Trend Alert time again! This week we have taken notice of the flowy, feminine, and beautiful hi-lo dresses popping up everywhere in the app. We can’t get enough of these listings, as they’re the perfect summer staple to carry you from the office to happy hour fun.
With the amount of fashion + tech obsessed gals in the office, you better believe the Poshmark Instagram is a great way to take a deeper look into what goes on with our team. From office style and Posh Parties, to sweet treats and our latest adventures spreading Poshmark love across the country, you can see everything that happens behind the scenes!
If you aren’t following us yet, be sure to do so: @Poshmark.
One of the many great things about Poshmark is the range of products listed, which includes everything from Zara and J.Crew to Kate Spade and Burberry. Being the Poshmark addicts devotees that we are, we thought we’d share a few of the higher-end designer duds that have us drooling and wishing for this week.