Posh Ambassadors are the heart of the Poshmark India community. They are star Poshers who receive special perks for their Posh love. Once you become a Posh Ambassador, you’ll:
- Be featured on the Find People page, where you will be regularly recommended.
- Increase your following as new users will automatically follow you, based on their specific size and brand preferences.
- Co-host a Posh Party, our real-time, virtual shopping events where Poshers (like you!) meet up on Poshmark to share, shop, and sell the styles you love.
- Connect with other Poshers in your community through hosting opportunities for future events like Posh N Coffee or Posh N Sip.
- Help shape the future of Poshmark in India by becoming a founding member of the Posh Ambassador community.
Want to track your progress in reaching Posh Ambassador status?
Head to the Account Tab > My Posh Stats.
What criteria do I have to meet to become a Posh Ambassador?
Head over to My Posh Stats to see how close you are to meeting the following criteria:
- Community Shares: Share at least 5,000 items from other Poshers’ closets.
- Self-Shares: Share your own items at least 5,000 times to the community.
- New Poshers Shared: Discover and share items from at least 50 new closets.
- Available Listings: Have at least 50 available listings in your closet.
- Listings Sold: Make at least 15 sales.
- Average Purchase Rating: Have an average purchase rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Average Ship Time: Have an average ship time of less than 3 days.
- Love Notes Given: Leave at least 1 Love Note for another Posher.
How long does it take to become a Posh Ambassador?
Each Posher’s journey is unique, which means the amount of time it takes to become a Posh Ambassador will be different for everyone. That’s why we created My Posh Stats! It makes it easy to track your Posh Ambassador progress. Simply head over to the Account Tab > My Posh Stats to see where you’re at.
What is expected of Posh Ambassadors?
Posh Ambassadors are expected to:
- Maintain an active closet.
- Participate in the Poshmark community.
- Provide great customer service.
- Be in good standing with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Need help or have questions?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.