What woman doesn’t love Chanel? So classic, elegant and beautiful—need we say more?
Shop some of our favorite Chanel listings found on Poshmark now:
Vintage Chanel Belt: $525
Chanel Camellia Sandals: $400
For today’s Wednesday Wishlist, it’s all about classic and effortless glamour.
We’re inspired by the shine and the shimmer of these day clutches (style courtesy of Gucci and Kate Spade) and the classic color palette and print of these gorgeous shoes.
Celebrity style icon, and new Poshmarker Vanessa Hudgens, is selling her oxblood patent Louboutins for Make-A-Wish Foundation, proving that class is both something you can wear and carry on the inside. Shop her closet today!
Minimal offers so much more than its ability to stand on its own; this Tiffany bracelet is a statement piece without being loud. Audrey Hepburn would be positively delighted by these pieces.
Have breakfast at Tiffany’s today and shop these listings:
1. Gucci Mirrored Clutch: $895
2. Tiffany & Co. Bracelet: $200 Retail $350
3. Marc Jacobs Bag: $285
4. Kate Spade Sparkle Bag: $250 Retail $320
5. Tortoiseshell Prada Heels: $390 Retail $790
6. Christian Louboutin Oxblood Patent Wedges: $425
Ahh, Wednesday. The cure to Hump Day is definitely planning for the weekend ahead, and you can’t deny that brunch is a must-have for Sunday fun days. At PMHQ, we’re daydreaming about French toast (and French boys), lounging outside in adorable sunnies, and mimosas. Oh la la!
For your fashionably delicious brunch on Sunday, consider shopping these six listings for instant style:
1. Navy and White Striped Sweater: $15 Retail $22
2. Coral Pink Skinnies: $24 Retail $44
3. 3.1 Philip Lim Goat Leather Jacket: $575 Retail $1250
4. Grey Bauble Necklace: $15 Retail $30
5. Marc Jacobs Aviator Sunglasses: $85 Retail $98
6. Vince Camuto Persh Heels: $75 Retail $140
Jimmy and Balenciaga sitting in a tree, l-i-s-t-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes purchase, then comes a baby in a cardboard package!
In this edition of Wednesday Wishlist, we’re paying homage to Jimmy Choo and Balenciaga because nothing says desire like these two luxury brands.
If you’re lusting a little too much and decide to splurge, remember that your energy bill can be optional. Candles give an ambient touch to any apartment and provide great lighting for your Balenciaga bag on Instagram.
Check out those haute listings:
1. Balenciaga bag in poppy red: $1395 Retail $1695
2. Balenciaga tote: $1385
3. Jimmy Choo snakeskin peep-toes: $400 Retail $695
4. Balenciaga bag: $1250
5. Jimmy Choo sandals: $500 Retail $650