Strap up, ladies, for a wild ride! Not only do strapped heels look dainty and darling, they keep both amateur and experienced heel wearers from slipping out of their shoes and tripping on cracks. We want to fall in love with our shoes, not fall into pavements. A shoe that’s both easy on the ankles and the eyes? We’re absolutely head over heels!
Shop these listings:
1. Black strapped heels: $15
2. Metallic strapped heels: $35
3. Dolce and Gabbana white pumps with metallic heel: $99
4. Neon pink patent strapped pumps: $40
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!
Katy Perry said it the best: California girls, you’re undeniable!
After last night, we can’t deny that we want to be back in L.A. already. The Poshmark Team headed over to the sunny south yesterday to throw our second live L.A. Posh Party, and we definitely felt that California love from our local fashionistas, industry folks, and our awesome Poshmark community!
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “California Girls” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from the event, including those of our glamorous co-hosts, Melanee Shale, Pursuit of Shoes, Cryskay, Simply x Classic, and Walk in Wonderland.
Be sure to check out all of the photos from the event on our Facebook page, too.
We hope to be back before the tide washes away our stiletto prints from the beaches of Los Angeles. Until then, join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!
At Poshmark HQ, we’re always thinking about ways to make selling and shopping on Poshmark that much more easy and convenient for our community. That’s why we’re so pleased to announce a new lower-priced shipping policy! Our standard shipping rates have been reduced to:
- $4.99 on orders $25 and above
- $6.99 on all other orders
- Our standard pre-paid shipping label now covers packages up to 2lbs. You can always upgrade your shipping label for packages over 2lbs. Check out our Posh Guide to see how you can do this within the app!
The new reduced shipping rates take into account a better understanding of our business and the amazing feedback we have received from you, our Poshmark community, so thank you!
But that’s not it! Here are some other recent improvements that we have made to our system that will help sellers on Poshmark:
- More Control Over Your Orders: We’ve launched a series of self-service tools accessed directly from the app to give you immediate access to your orders. These self-service tools include label upgrades, order cancellation requests, delayed shipment notifications, and more!
- Tighter Integration With USPS: Sometimes packages end up in the wrong spot. Misrouted packages means delays for your buyers. We have been working directly with USPS to reduce the number of misrouted packages that happen. More efficiency here means your buyers will get your packages that much faster.
- More Efficient Return Addresses: We now submit your own return shipping address to your shipping labels. This allows you to have more control over your entire order process and minimizes the lost time incurred on returned packages.
And, of course, we will not stop here. We will continue to work every day to make your Poshmark experience better and better.
Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Phillip Lim, oh my! We have been drooling over some beyond fabulous handbags spotted on Poshmark that we just had to share! Here is a handful of some we are oohing and ahhing over!
Phillip Lim Mini Duffle: $400 (
Marc Jacobs Quilted Bowler: $649 (
Limited Edition Alexander Wang Rocco: $900
Valentino Stingray Bag: $500 (
Tory Burch Hobo: $405 (
We’re so excited to kick New York Fashion Week off with a Poshmark Instagram Giveaway, where you have a chance to enter to win $100 Posh Credits to shop your favorite fashion bloggers’ closets! From Thursday, February 7 – Sunday, February 10, 2013, the Poshmark Street Team will be out taking street style photos of some of our favorite NYFW attendees in Lincoln Center and sharing them with you on Instagram.
To enter for your chance to win:
- Follow Poshmark on Instagram (username: @Poshmark).
- Re-post your favorite Poshmark Street Style Instagram picture on your Instagram account, making sure to use hashtag: #PoshmarkNYFW.
Increase your chances of winning, by entering as many times as you wish.
Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 10th. One lucky winner will be chosen at random next week!
Good luck, Poshmarkers! Happy Fashion Week!
It’s that time of the year again, where fashionistas from across the country flock to New York City for Fashion Week…and you know we wouldn’t miss out on all the fun! We
stuffed packed our bags and can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. From the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference tomorrow, to stalking Street Style in Lincoln Center, be sure to follow along our NYFW journey on Twitter and Instagram!
In the NYC area? We would love to meet you!
PS: Stay tuned for a fun Instagram contest in honor of NYFW! Best part? You can enter even if you’re not in NY!