Happy Friday, friends! We have another week of amazing highlights we want to share with you because they’ve made us oh-so-happy!
1. Our LA/OC Listing Parties. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones! We couldn’t have asked for a better group to join us in Beverly Hills and Huntington Beach! To see all the pics from our trip click HERE. Can’t wait to be back in La-La-Land!
2. Come visit us at Poshmark HQ! If you live in the Bay Area, be sure to come to our Accessories Listing Party next week! Click HERE for all the deets. Hope to see you here!
3. Windy City, here we come! The Poshmark team is heading to Chicago for a Posh Party! Details to come, but save the date: 6/27 from 6-9pm. You know us—we’re always guaranteed for a fun and fashionable Poshmark time!
4. Neon & Brights Posh Party: Tonight is going to be a colorfully-wonderful in-app Posh Party that you do not want to miss! Bright colors are so on trend so be sure to check out the listings and snag yourself a pair of neon skinnies or a bright blouse!
5. Call the press! Poshmark was featured on KSDK News Channel interviewing our awesome user Kandice (@Kandice_Brenner on Poshmark) Watch the video HERE.
Hope everyone has an amazing (and Poshmark-filled) weekend! Until next week! <3
Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!
Happy Friday, friends! In true Twitter #FF fashion, we wanted to do a quick little post on how you can keep up with all things Poshmark through our social media channels! We love promoting your share-worthy listings from Poshmark on Twitter, “liking” your pages on Facebook, updating you with behind-the-scenes pics via Instagram, and gaining inspiration from you on Pinterest– so be sure to follow us! Feel free to add a comment with your handles and usernames so we can follow you too!
P.S. We are SO close to one thousand followers on Twitter and would love your support to help us get there! Help us spread the Poshmark love! <3
Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you at the Posh Parties! 🙂
We get asked more often than not about what our office here in Menlo Park looks like. So we thought it’d be fun to give you a small “behind the scenes” sneak peek at where the Poshmark magic happens. We’re really waving from our chairs! 😉
Oh, and here are a few snaps from last night’s Posh Party where we hosted a few of our fave community members: