Spring is right around the corner and we’re celebrating the change of season by releasing an in depth, spring cleaning trend report! Like all our Trend Reports, we’re giving you the inside scoop on what’s hot on Poshmark (just in time for spring cleaning, right?!)
#PoshStyle by City
We collected data from some of the most fashionable cities in the U.S. (in no particular, of course!) and here’s what’s most in demand:
These are are most sought-after categories on the app right now (psst if any of these items are sitting in your closet, now’s the time to list)!
Brands That Make Us Dance
Did you know that one in 100 fashion items purchased in the U.S is resold on Poshmark? These five brands are the top searches on Posh:
#PoshTips Straight from theSource
Follow these Posh Tips and set yourself up for spring cleaning success!
Poshmark’s resident fashion bloggers took to the streets of San Francisco to share one of our favorite fall trends: brights! When it comes to trends, they show how to incorporate the look while staying true to personal style. Get to know the bloggers, learn about how they styled their look and other tips for transitioning into the changing season on Racked SF.
3. You know we love working at Poshmark, but we love buying and selling on Poshmark, too. But don’t take our word for it, hear what others are saying:
“If you’re selling designer clothing, look no further than Poshmark.” – CNET News.
“Do not spend another dollar at a retail clothing store until you hear about Poshmark.” – KRON 4 News. See the full segment below:
4. Our cooler than cool co-founders, Manish and Tracy, took the stage at the Glazed Conference at Wearable World to talk all things fashion, tech and beyond. We are always inspired to see how the industry is growing and how Poshmark is part of shaping it!
2. At Poshmark, we’re here to help you make cash for clearing out your closet. We recently added a handy tool for bloggers to feature their listings on their sites with the Closet Widget. It’s quick and easy to install, so hurry and promote your closet!
3. Our Co-Founder and VP of Merchandising Tracy Sun was recently featured on the Digital, Disrupted panel at LA Fashion Digital. The panel discussed e-commerce innovation and trends.
Our favorite Tracy quote? “To build the company you want to build, go where your customers are. Mobile is a platform, not a strategy.” Amen, sister.
4. You know we love a good outfit change. We recently spiffed up our digital cover photos to celebrate what we love about Poshmark: the community, the parties and the amazing finds! Want to stay in the loop? Follow us: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
5. You say burrito, I say burrito coma. Hope you all had a happy Cinco de Mayo like we did at PMHQ!
1. This week Poshmark released our first-ever Closet- Sharing Economy Report on peer-to-peer retail trends because we wanted to let you – the buyers and sellers – know all about the marketplace you know and love! Curious what the top selling brands on Poshmark are? What moves the fastest from listing to sale? When the best time to be on the app is? Check out this infographic recapping 2013 on Poshmark:
2. Insta-cuties! We are so happy to finally celebrate reaching 25k followers on Instagram this week. Our fabulous Posh community is the reason why we love posting all things fashion, fun and Poshmark, and you definitely helped us grow from 5k last January to five times as much – all in one year! Spread the PoshLove and encourage your PFFs to follow us on IG (if they haven’t already)!
3. Do you know what we love more than seeing Poshmark on TV? Seeing one of our Posh babes share how much she loves Poshmark on TV! On our very own local ABC 7 (SF), Posher Lauren did a fabulous job sharing how our app makes it possible for her to have all the trends she wants – even in the limited SF apartment space. Read all about it here!
4. Teen Vogue (yes, editorial home of cute, chic and trendy) and Poshmark have partnered together to give away a Nexus 7 Tablet so that one lucky gal can use it to build her own dream closet! To find out you can win, check out the contest details here!