Posh Lens is a new visual search tool that allows you to find styles you see in a snap! With this new shopper feature, you can upload or capture photos of looks you love IRL and easily find and shop for similar items on Poshmark. Ready to try it out? Here’s how:
- From the app, tap the Posh Lens icon in the search bar from your Feed or the Shop tab.
2. Snap a picture or upload one from your camera roll. Ensure the image is clear, centered inside the frame, and taken against a simple background.
Capture your favorite fashion find, including anything from sneakers you’ve had your eye on to a statement bag to match your latest purchase.
3. Browse search results to shop available listings. Find the item you’ve been eyeing, or discover something similar.
Questions? Learn more through our FAQs.
Can I search items in all available categories on Poshmark?
- At this time, Posh Lens supports visual search in select fashion categories including Women’s and Men’s apparel, shoes, and bags. Unsupported categories currently include beauty, home, and electronics.
Can I filter my search results?
- Yes! Once search results are generated, you can filter by Market or size. To filter by size, simply tap All Sizes and then select My Size.
Can I search for multiple items within a photo?
- Yes! If multiple items are identified, a marker  will appear within the photo. Tap on the marker to initiate another search.
How can I access Posh Lens?
- Posh Lens is currently only accessible via mobile.
As a seller, how can I benefit from Posh Lens?
- As a seller, you can take advantage of this feature by making your listings easier to discover. Ensure the Covershot of each of your listings is high-quality, shot with proper lighting, and focuses on the item being sold.
Head to the Support Center for additional information.