With PoshFest 2020 just around the corner, we’re getting you prepped so you don’t miss a thing. Our annual conference looks a little different this year, and whether it’s your 1st time attending PoshFest or your 8th, we want to make sure you’re set.
Create your space
You’ll want to be comfortable for 2 days worth of networking, attending sessions, and all the Posh Love! Get creative and set up your own PoshFest corner. Whether it’s decorating your Posh Office or creating a sign to let the people you live with know you’ll be busy (i.e. Do Not Disturb, Currently Poshing), create your ideal setup so you can tune in easily and comfortably.
Pick your style
You know we love a good #PoshStyle! Put on your party shoes—the best part about our annual conference being virtual is that you get to choose between PJs or wearing your latest Posh find. Better yet, why not wear the PoshFest shirt that was specially delivered in your swag box?
Prep your tech
Make sure you have your tools READY.
- Keep your charger on hand so you’re fueled up the entire day
- Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection
- Install the latest version of Zoom ahead of time
Download your background
Show your devices some Posh love—download official Poshmark mobile, desktop, and Zoom backgrounds!
It’s going to be a long morning! Make sure to keep your favorite snacks (or brunch!), drinks, and goodies on hand while you listen to our stellar lineup of community and guest speakers. We recommend a cup of coffee so you can Posh and sip your morning away.
Don’t wait until the last minute! Make sure you map out your PoshFest and choose your breakouts ahead of time so you know exactly where to go. Note: All items are listed in Pacific Time. (Here’s a time zone converter just in case!)
While we wish we could see you IRL, we still want to see where you’re tuning in from! Here’s just a few ways to stay in the loop:
- CONNECT: with your fellow Poshers on Instagram to see how they’re preparing for our virtual event. Don’t forget to tag us @poshmark and use the official hashtag, #PoshFest2020, for the chance to be featured in our Instagram Stories throughout the day.
- SHARE: a photo of your setup, your #PoshStyle, or however you’re celebrating the weekend and share it on social media.
- PLUS, stay tuned for exciting announcements and giveaways.
First time attending PoshFest?
We are so excited for you to experience PoshFest for the first time! Get ready to soak up the Posh knowledge, learn tips and tricks to level up your business, and meet new PFFs. Need some #PoshTips for prepping? Think about any questions you have and areas of your business you want to grow. Grab a notebook and take lots of notes! We recommend connecting with other Poshers during and after PoshFest to keep the conversations going.
We’re so excited to kick off PoshFest 2020!