We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
2. Caroline of Sweet Caroline in the City mixes her adorable polka-dotted top with perfect-for-spring, bold colors for the ideal 9-to-5 look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!
5. Christine of Court & Hudson keeps it classy (and oh-so-gorgeous!) with a sweet and feminine peplum top.
6. Bonnie of Flashes of Style looks fabulous in this feminine mint and pastel pink outfit.