1. Jessica of Bows and Sequins: Black and white is such a classic combination and when you add in a fun blazer, amazing statement necklace, and striped shoes it is a match made in fashion heaven! There’s also is an added bonus: Jessica is selling these shoes on Poshmark! Get em while their hot!
2. Helen of Hel Del Chic: How fierce are these leopard print pants? With pops of colors in the shoes and top, we don’t think it could get any better. One word: MEOW!
3. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs: Shorts for summer? Yes. Blue, high-waisted, silk shorts for summer? Heck YES! Hallie is totally rocking these babies with a lightweight chiffon top and some major wedges!
4. Taylor of Curly in the City: Who doesn’t love an airy tunic style dress? You could pretty much wear this any day and feel uber comfy, all while looking oh-so-chic!
Last night we were honored to have some of our Bay Area users and friends stop by the Poshmark office for a little Listing Party! It was so fun to help each other take amazing Covershots, sip a little wine and giggle the night away! Check out some of the pictures from the evening:
That’s right! We’re heading to the windy city for the first time and what better way to bring on the summer time than by throwing a LIVE “Summer Staples” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with four amazing Chicago-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
What: Summer Staples Posh Party!
When: Wednesday, June 27, 6-9pm CST
Where: J Bar, 610 North Rush Street (and in the app as well!)
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Chicago, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list summer staples (or both!), including dresses, skirts, sun hats, and more!
We think it is safe to say that we left our hearts in New York City! The Poshmark Team headed over to the east coast last week to throw our first-ever NYC live Posh Party and we couldn’t be happier with its success. Not only did we get a chance to meet and mingle with local fashionistas and industry folks, but we also met a few of our rockstar community members including Hannah, Karina, Mona, and Lauralai!
We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!