Posh Party LIVE is headed your way! Get ready to network with your PFFs, hang with Team Posh, learn from top Seller Stylists, and so much more. Space is limited, so snag your tickets now!
Join us in Miami
When: Tuesday, January 8th from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Where: Epic Kimpton Hotel (270 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami, FL 33131)
Hang with us in New Orleans
When: Thursday, January 10th from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Where: The Cannery (3803 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 7011)
Can you believe we just celebrated our LAST Posh Party LIVE of 2018? A huge thank you to Orange County for closing out the year with us.
We had a special panel with @abritishposher and @joyamarino where they dished out on all their seller tips and tricks. Thank you to all the incredible Seller Stylists who joined us! Cheers to the many memories we made in 2018, we can’t wait to see what 2019 brings us!
Want to attend Posh Party LIVE? Stay tuned for where we’ll be heading to next!
Check out the photos from the event on Facebook.
And we’re back! We picked up right where we left off after this year’s PoshFest to party with our Atlanta and Tampa communities at Posh Party LIVE!
In Atlanta, we had a special conversation with six-figure #PoshBoss, @missaisha555! Then in Tampa, we had @aprettypenny and @fashion_trade sit down to chat about how they found Poshmark success.
Want to attend Posh Party LIVE? Stay tuned for where we’ll be heading to next!
Want to see more? Check out the photos from the events!
Atlanta: Photobooth / Facebook album
Tampa: Photobooth / Facebook album
Want to grow your Poshmark business into a six-figure empire? Marketing pros at PoshFest shared some strategies to help you build your brand and reach more buyers:
- Marketing is how you build awareness; branding is WHO YOU ARE. Branding should be at the core of your marketing strategy—it builds loyalty and trust and is a big part of the end-to-end customer experience. Decide how you want your buyers to feel when they shop your closet (think inspired, delighted, excited) and bake that into everything from your Covershots to your packaging to your customer service strategy.
- Build relationships to turn new buyers into repeat customers. Stock your closet with your buyers in mind. Every time you list new inventory, check out what buyers have purchased from you in the past and share items that fit their style and ask for feedback on your suggestions.
Add your buyer’s likes to a Posh Bundle. Immediately after someone likes and item, add it to a Bundle and send them your best offer. Even if your buyer doesn’t accept, your styling activity is shared to the Feed, so the more you style, the more your closet will be featured to potential buyers.
Expand your reach with Posh Markets. Shoppers can tailor their shopping experience to what they’re looking for with this amazing feature. The more Markets you list in, the bigger your reach.
Turn your likes into sales with Offer to Likers. Remember the more offers you send out, the more sales you’ll make—especially on Make a Deal Days. Keep in mind Make a Deal Days, Closet Clear Out, and Love or List Challenge are made to help you sell more, so take advantage of them.
- Dive into the data. Use My Sales Report to understand what brands, categories, and trends are popular in different areas of the U.S. What might not be popular where you live, maybe very popular somewhere else and vice versa.
- Pass out goodies with your branding on them. Create pens, stickers, notebooks, and/or flyers with your branding on it and pass them out at college campuses or other public spaces to increase brand awareness.
- Share your knowledge on social media. From sourcing to sharing strategies, there’s tons of opportunities for content creation. Love trying out new features? Tips on new Poshmark tools are also incredibly popular.
Want more? Check out our Facebook page for more exclusive content.
Did you catch our CEO, Manish Chandra, live at PoshFest? He shared some serious mic-drop-worthy moments at our annual conference this year:
- We’re in service of YOU! Another core value that guides our company is the mindset of service. We choose to serve you—our community is key to where we are today and where we’re going in the future.
- We’re growing like crazy. Our community of Seller Stylists has grown to 5 million in the past year! And you’re a part of a growing network of over 40 million Poshers, uploading $100 million worth of inventory to Poshmark every week.
- Poshers have earned over $1 billion on Poshmark. This year, our community of Seller Stylists hit this MAJOR milestone together!
- Canada here we come. We’ve set our eyes on our first international expansion—stay tuned for details.
- New Posh Markets. Keep an eye out for exciting NEW Markets coming soon!
Want more? Watch the State of Posh Union livestream!
PoshFest is right around the corner, so we wanted to take a second to give a shout out to our our AMAZING sponsors for making this year’s PoshFest possible! We couldn’t have done it without your support. Be sure to check out their booths and take full advantage of the awesome goodies in your swag bags.
We’re counting down to the BIGGEST PoshFest ever with tips on how to prep—straight from Team Posh! From outfits to networking, we’ve got the 411 on everything you need to kill it during PoshFest weekend.
Looking for outfits, but not sure where to start? Adiel (@rosegoldlining) is here with closet shopping tips to help you find the perfect look.
- Shop Just In. Strike listing gold by filtering by “Just In” and shopping your PFFs’ closets.
- Check out Showrooms. Our Merchandising team curates Showrooms on the regular, check them out to discover new closets carrying the trendiest items.
- Try Posh Now. This handy feature is located at the top of your Shop tab and helps you snag the latest listings from closets you follow!
Now that you’ve found some great closets, we’ve got the download from Amanda (@theamandaweiss) on how to put together a PoshFest worthy outfit.
- Comfort is key. PoshFest is a jam packed weekend so I start my outfits from the bottom to the top with my shoes to ensure I will be comfortable and make it through the weekend. I look for either a stacked heel, a funky sneaker, or an embellished bootie to keep me stylishly strolling from day to night.
- Make a statement. I like to think of PoshFest as the Oscars of Poshmark so what better time to go bold! For each outfit I always like to pick something that stands out like a bright color (like this hot pink blazer in this pic that I scored on Posh!), a statement earring, fun print or something embellished with studs, fringe or sparkles!
- Be yourself. My favorite part about Poshmark is our amazing, unique community and everyone’s personal take on fashion and style is so fun. Wear what makes you feel amazing, confident and like a million bucks! The best thing that finishes any look? A smile! #workit
So you know what you’re wearing, but what else will you need to capture those insta-worthy moments? Caitlin (@caitbela) has got the deets on suitcase must-haves!
- Ditch the extra baggage. I’m a big fan of a belt bag or small crossbody—why? Makes capturing content and juggling my phone that much easier!
- Portable chargers are a must. From all the sharing you’re about to do on social (using #PoshFest2018, duh!) you’re going to need an extra boost to last all day capturing that content gold.
- Take note. Lastly, I recommend bringing something to take notes with (like a notebook and pen or an iPad!). You’re gonna be learning all the #PoshTips!
Network, network, network. Check out Kelly’s (@kellygroves) tips to make networking a breeze.
- Determine your goals for PoshFest. Networking events like PoshFest can oftentimes be overwhelming as you interact with so many people, so I always take time to think through who I want to meet, and what I want to achieve so I can optimize my time once I’m there. Pro tip: check out the PoshFest agenda to see which panels you find most interesting and which speakers you’d like to connect with!
- Prepare talking points. Create three compelling talking points about your Poshmark business, such as the inspiring story behind why you joined Poshmark,how you’re scaling your business, and how you connect one-on-one with shoppers to curate an awesome experience for them based on their preferences.
- Bring business cards. Totally optional but these can come in handy with all the networking! Pro tip: add your closet name to your business card so others can find you on Poshmark!
PoshFest newcomer? So, is Camille (@camveronica)! Find out how she’s prepping to make the most of her very first PoshFest.
- Spread the Posh Love. I’m thrilled to meet our community IRL, so I’ve been following Poshers who are speaking at and coming to PoshFest!
- Make a game plan. There are so many exciting sessions this year! As a long time Posher, I’m figuring out my must-see panels and breakout sessions ahead of time.
- Get excited to meet brands at PoshFest! My role at PoshFest this year is planning ways for Boutiques to connect, support each other, and grow their businesses! I’m especially excited for our new one-on-ones for brands! This will give Seller Stylists the opportunity to make private appointments with brands to receive personalized styling advice for their boutiques. Stay tuned for more info.
Want more info? Find out what’s in store for PoshFest! Check out the agenda now.