PoshFest is right around the corner, so we wanted to take a second to give a shout out to our our AMAZING sponsors for making this year’s PoshFest possible! We couldn’t have done it without your support. Be sure to check out their booths and take full advantage of the awesome goodies in your swag bags.
We’re counting down to the BIGGEST PoshFest ever with tips on how to prep—straight from Team Posh! From outfits to networking, we’ve got the 411 on everything you need to kill it during PoshFest weekend.
Looking for outfits, but not sure where to start? Adiel (@rosegoldlining) is here with closet shopping tips to help you find the perfect look.
- Shop Just In. Strike listing gold by filtering by “Just In” and shopping your PFFs’ closets.
- Check out Showrooms. Our Merchandising team curates Showrooms on the regular, check them out to discover new closets carrying the trendiest items.
- Try Posh Now. This handy feature is located at the top of your Shop tab and helps you snag the latest listings from closets you follow!
Now that you’ve found some great closets, we’ve got the download from Amanda (@theamandaweiss) on how to put together a PoshFest worthy outfit.
- Comfort is key. PoshFest is a jam packed weekend so I start my outfits from the bottom to the top with my shoes to ensure I will be comfortable and make it through the weekend. I look for either a stacked heel, a funky sneaker, or an embellished bootie to keep me stylishly strolling from day to night.
- Make a statement. I like to think of PoshFest as the Oscars of Poshmark so what better time to go bold! For each outfit I always like to pick something that stands out like a bright color (like this hot pink blazer in this pic that I scored on Posh!), a statement earring, fun print or something embellished with studs, fringe or sparkles!
- Be yourself. My favorite part about Poshmark is our amazing, unique community and everyone’s personal take on fashion and style is so fun. Wear what makes you feel amazing, confident and like a million bucks! The best thing that finishes any look? A smile! #workit
So you know what you’re wearing, but what else will you need to capture those insta-worthy moments? Caitlin (@caitbela) has got the deets on suitcase must-haves!
- Ditch the extra baggage. I’m a big fan of a belt bag or small crossbody—why? Makes capturing content and juggling my phone that much easier!
- Portable chargers are a must. From all the sharing you’re about to do on social (using #PoshFest2018, duh!) you’re going to need an extra boost to last all day capturing that content gold.
- Take note. Lastly, I recommend bringing something to take notes with (like a notebook and pen or an iPad!). You’re gonna be learning all the #PoshTips!
Network, network, network. Check out Kelly’s (@kellygroves) tips to make networking a breeze.
- Determine your goals for PoshFest. Networking events like PoshFest can oftentimes be overwhelming as you interact with so many people, so I always take time to think through who I want to meet, and what I want to achieve so I can optimize my time once I’m there. Pro tip: check out the PoshFest agenda to see which panels you find most interesting and which speakers you’d like to connect with!
- Prepare talking points. Create three compelling talking points about your Poshmark business, such as the inspiring story behind why you joined Poshmark,how you’re scaling your business, and how you connect one-on-one with shoppers to curate an awesome experience for them based on their preferences.
- Bring business cards. Totally optional but these can come in handy with all the networking! Pro tip: add your closet name to your business card so others can find you on Poshmark!
PoshFest newcomer? So, is Camille (@camveronica)! Find out how she’s prepping to make the most of her very first PoshFest.
- Spread the Posh Love. I’m thrilled to meet our community IRL, so I’ve been following Poshers who are speaking at and coming to PoshFest!
- Make a game plan. There are so many exciting sessions this year! As a long time Posher, I’m figuring out my must-see panels and breakout sessions ahead of time.
- Get excited to meet brands at PoshFest! My role at PoshFest this year is planning ways for Boutiques to connect, support each other, and grow their businesses! I’m especially excited for our new one-on-ones for brands! This will give Seller Stylists the opportunity to make private appointments with brands to receive personalized styling advice for their boutiques. Stay tuned for more info.
Want more info? Find out what’s in store for PoshFest! Check out the agenda now.
Add another amazing round of Posh Party LIVE events to the book. We had SO much fun with our Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia communities!
We came, we networked, we Posh partied! In D.C., we had a special Q&A with our founder and CEO, Manish, led by our VP of Community, LyAnn! And in Philly, we had some fab Seller Stylists, @cocoskin86 and @styledbyjay, share their best tips and insights to becoming successful #PoshBosses.
Want to attend Posh Party LIVE? We’re taking a break this upcoming month to gear up for PoshFest! Stay tuned for our next stops after October!
Want to see more? Check out the photos from the events!
Washington, D.C.: Photobooth / Facebook album
Philadelphia: Photobooth / Facebook album
Posh Party LIVE is headed back to East Coast and you better believe we’re SO excited to party with our DC & Philly communities!
What exactly is Posh Party LIVE? One fabulous night out with the Poshmark community. This includes networking with your PFFs, snapping all the ‘grammable moments, drinks, connecting with Team Posh, Closet Consultations (aka a one-on-one sessions with you and an experienced Seller Stylist), AND a live panel featuring your local #PoshBosses.
We can’t wait to see you there!
It’s true, Californiaaaa knows how to party! Both Posh Party LIVE San Diego and San Francisco were jam-packed with Posh Love and faces old and new.
At our San Diego event, we held a special chat with our founder & CEO, Manish, and Jenna Abdou, host of the 33voices podcast, where he revealed some very exciting things about Poshmark’s future. Shoutout to our amazing Closet Consultants: @merileeann, @spottedladybug, @haute2wear, @krangele, @noy2312, @themodestpear, @jill555, @cookiea, & @shopwila.
In our hometown of San Francisco, it was so special for the broader Poshmark team to meet our incredible community! Manish sat down for a Q&A again, this time led by our VP of Community, LyAnn. We networked, laughed, and partied the night away! Special thanks for our SF Closet Consultants: @fababscloset, @mimisdbest, @instantdorkshop, @whatsmineisyurs, @suzzazzledazzle, @thecurve, @bringingupsuns, @tailorandtwill, @keepcalmnposhon, & @tyrexbaby!
Want to see more? Check out the photos from the events!
San Diego: Photobooth / Facebook album
San Francisco: Photobooth / Facebook album
Posh Party LIVE is comin’ back to California for July and we CAN’T. WAIT. Be sure to get your tickets, these events will sell out!
What’s Posh Party LIVE? Expect one fabulous night out with the Poshmark community. This includes networking with your PFFs, snapping all the ‘grammable moments, drinks, connecting with Team Posh, Closet Consultations (aka a one-on-one sessions with you and an experienced Seller Stylist), AND a special word from our Founder and CEO, Manish. Need we say more?
Needless to say, Posh Party LIVE in NYC was incredible and this photo managed to capture all that New York City energy perfectly! With the gorgeous city skyline in the background, we partied the night away with our Seller Stylist community.
Two major #PoshBosses, @ericarose1989 and @theachloe, joined forces for our Seller Stylist panel moderated by our Sr. Director of Merchandising, @katef! These gals shared their best tips and tricks to running their Poshmark businesses with us.
And Closet Consultations with a view?! YES. Shout out to our incredible Closet Consultants for spreading the #PoshLove and Poshmark knowledge: @pinkflamingobtq, @sunflowergirlie, @nicolemjasmine, @jenya_h, @allie89, @jrose16, @serenity_pop, @stefanamanzano, @ericarose1989, @theachloe, @bellabaebk, @fashionista21, @cocoskin86, @cristinasbtq, @violet507, @merfnyc, @inarustyle, @vtgmoderncloset
Check out more photos on our Facebook and be sure to catch all photobooth photos here!
Let’s get social!