Are you a college student obsessed with Poshmark? Well, get ready because we are SO excited to announce an amazing event just for you! #PoshOnCampus is packing their bags (with a whole lot of shoes, of course) and hosting a study break in…..
🌴 Los Angeles, CA 🌴
Here’s your 411 on what to expect:
- Who: College students in the SoCal / LA area
- What: #PoshOnCampus: LIVE in LA is a fun event for all Posh obsessed college students where you can meet and mingle with our current semester’s Campus Reps. There will be networking, music, food, and of course, endless photobooth fun! This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about how you can rep Poshmark on your own campus.
- When: Wednesday, April 5th, 5:30-8:30pm
- Where: Madera, 1835 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
This is an event you won’t want to miss. To secure your spot on the guest list visit the official Eventbrite page and sign up! Space is limited, so make sure you and your friends RSVP now!
Want more info on becoming a Posh on Campus rep? Find out more on our official website! And of course – be sure to follow @PoshOnCampus on Instagram to follow along with our campus reps!
We just wrapped up our second stop on the #PoshNation: Seller Stylist Tour and had a blast with the Miami community! With all this amazing post-event excitement, we are announcing not one, but TWO cities (double header anyone?!)…..New York & Boston, we’re coming atchya!
When: Tuesday, March 14th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
Where: Adoro Lei
When: Thursday, March 16th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
Where: Hotel Nine Zero
In case you forgot or need a refresher, #PoshNation events are the perfect way to learn and network with fellow Poshers while enjoying a night out with the your PFFs (Posh Friends Forever). Don’t just take our word for it, see what our Seller Stylists had to say in the #PoshNation Miami and #PoshNation San Diego blog recaps!
To secure your spot on the guest list RSVP on our official Eventbrite Pages:
New York & Boston
Added bonus: You’re entered to win a ticket to PoshFest, our biggest event of the year, just by attending a #PoshNation event!
Poshmark is going back to our roots by throwing parties across the nation to celebrate the heart of our community: YOU! We’re hitting the road and would love for you to come join us for a night where you can get to know your local Seller Stylists, enjoy a cocktail, meet Team Posh, AND hang with Poshmark’s very own CEO and founder, Manish!
Have you heard?! Poshmark is going back to its roots by throwing parties across the nation to celebrate the heart of our community: YOU! We just wrapped our kickoff #PoshNation event in San Diego (SO. much. fun!) Now we’re hitting the road and would love for you to come join us for another night where you can get to know your local Seller Stylists, enjoy a cocktail, meet Team Posh, AND hang with Poshmark’s very own CEO and founder, Manish! #PoshNation events are the perfect way to learn and network with fellow Poshers, while enjoying a night out with the your PFFs.
We are very excited to announce that the next city on our tour will be (drumroll please!)… Miami, FL!
When: Thursday, February 16th from 6:00pm-9:00pm
Where: Lantao, Surfcomber Hotel
What: Photobooth, drinks, giveaways, networking and fun with your PFFs
To secure your spot on the guest list visit the official Eventbrite page and sign up! Please note, space is limited.
P.S. You’re entered to win a ticket to PoshFest, our biggest event of the year, just by attending a #PoshNation event!
#PoshNation: The Seller Stylist Tour kicked off in San Diego and WHAT A NIGHT. Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated all things Poshmark with us! It’s always a fab time mixing and mingling with our seriously awesome community, seeing the connections everyone has made, and hearing some awe-inspiring stories! Our Founder & CEO even gave you some insider info on new features that are coming, wowza!
Are you ready for some highlights that were overheard at the event?! We got you!
- “There are over 2 millions Seller Stylists, 150,000 boutiques and Menswear on Poshmark is doubling every month…so open up your mens accounts now!” — Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra
- Whether you are a closet owner, boutique owner, seller or stylist…there’s no distinction on Poshmark. Everyone in Poshmark is a seller and everyone in Poshmark is a stylist.” — Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra
- “Poshmark has completely changed my life. It was unreal getting to meet my customers and PFFs at this #PoshNation event.” — Elaine Kratner, @itselaine
- “I just joined Poshmark last week and love it, so I was so excited to find out they were coming to San Diego!”
- “My husband was injured and unable to work and I had to stay home and take care of him. Thanks to Poshmark, I was able to make a living and support us.
Recaps straight from our Seller Stylists:
Andddd with #PoshNation comes a MAJOR giveaway. For each city we go to, we’re giving away one PoshFest ticket to an attendee of the live event AND one ticket to someone who enters via Instagram. Without further ado, happy to announce that our two winners are Charli (@charlipalumbo) and Jill (@charmcity)!
See all the photos from the event here.
Stay tuned for our next city reveal coming SOON!
GIVEAWAY ALERT. Not only is #PoshNation: the Seller Stylist Tour bringing you parties across the country, it’s bringing a major giveaway along with it!
For every city that #PoshNation goes to, we’re giving away one ticket to PoshFest 2017 (you know, our amazing annual fashion conference where hundreds of Poshers come together)! So, how can you win this coveted prize? Every person who checks in at the live event is automatically entered to win. Can you say #heckyes?!
But don’t worry if you can’t make it, we’re also giving away an additional PoshFest ticket to one lucky Posher who enters the giveaway on Instagram.
Enter on Instagram in the 7 days prior to the #PoshNation event:
- Simply post ANY photo on Instagram and tell us why you love Poshmark in the caption
- Tag us @Poshmark in the photo AND use #PoshNation in your caption
BOOM, you’re entered. That’s it!
Check out each city’s recap blog post for the winner announcements!
U.S. entrants only. The PoshFest ticket prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and does not include any hotel or airfare accommodation.