Poshmark is growing quickly and we’re working hard to help women across the country share their closets and keep spreading the love! That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Poshmark is now officially available in the Apple iPad App Store! We’ve brought all of the features from our popular iPhone app, while maximizing the iPad’s larger, efficient screen. Download it now!
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
- Poshmark now supports extended sizes! Shop, search for, and list items size 00-20 and size XXS-3XL.
- Have a general question or need tips on making your first sale? Reference our “Guide to Poshmark” at any time in the app. Simply click on the last tab at the bottom right-hand corner of the app and select “Your Guide to Poshmark” at the top of the screen.
To see these updates, be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone app now.
When you make a sale on Poshmark, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label. No stamps. No hassle. Now that’s what we call PoshPost!
Remember, the label is pre-paid and ready to go for all packages up to 5 lbs. (If you think your package is over 5 lbs, you can get a label upgrade directly through the app.)
1. Finding the Right Box
- Our partnership with USPS allows you to use Priority Mail, Priority Flat Rate & Priority Regional Rate boxes. Please note: our label does not support Express Mail boxes.
- With Canada Post, you can purchase any Priority envelopes or boxes. Please note: our label does not support Xpresspost boxes.
- You can also use a regular brown box to ship your items, just make sure you remove any previous labels before shipping.
Did you know you can request FREE boxes from USPS? They’ll even drop them off at your house!
2. Packaging Up Your Sale
We recommend adding a special touch to your #PoshPackages. Wrap your item in tissue paper and include a personalized note to thank your buyer.
3. Placing Your Package In the Mail
You’ve got three easy options:
- Drop your package in a USPS or Canada Post mailbox, if the package fits.
- Drop your package off at your local post office.
- Schedule for a pick up online via USPS. Easy! If in Canada, you can register as a small business (free!) and schedule for a pick up for a small fee on the Canada Post site.
We understand safety and trust are important to you. With Poshmark’s Posh Protect, you are protected every time you place an order on Poshmark.
When you purchase on Poshmark, we don’t release payment to the seller until you tell us that you’ve received your order and it’s as described in the listing. You have 3 days after delivery to inform us if the item has been misrepresented by reporting the problem in the Poshmark app or website with supporting photos. Only after you’ve marked your item as ‘received’ do we release your payment to the seller.
What is not covered
Item does not fit/changed mind: Unfortunately, if the item isn’t your style or doesn’t fit you, we cannot accept a return. You’re more than welcome to re-list the item on Poshmark!
Trades & Offline Transactions (i.e. PayPal): Posh Protect does not cover trades or any transaction completed off of the Poshmark platform (e.g. paid through PayPal). When payment for the full value of items is not exchanged through the Poshmark platform, we cannot and do not guarantee that both parties ship and transact as promised. You bear all risks associated with any such transaction.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Check your purchase promptly (within 3 days) to make sure your new item was accurately described in the listing.
- Mark your item as ‘received’ in the app if everything is okay.
- Contact us by emailing email@example.com immediately if there is a problem with your order.
- Delay checking your item past 3 days.
- Mark your item as received if there is a problem with your order.
- Try to resolve any problems with your order yourself. Contact us first. We’re here to help.
Remember, if the item you received is not as it was described in the listing, then you are covered under Posh Protect.
As big (BIG!) fans of Instagram, we’re so excited to announce the release of the latest version of our app (v.1.64), where we’ve given you the ability to share your Poshmark closet with your Instagram followers.
Sharing your closet on Instagram is easy!
- Open up Poshmark, click on the tab to the far right, and select “My Closet.” Click on the arrow on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the “Share My Closet” button.
- Click on the “Instagram” button.
- Your Instagram app will now open with a picture of your Poshmark closet. Once you choose your filter, you’ll see that we’ve pre-populated the text field for you, including some of our favorite hashtags to help others on Instagram find your picture. Publish and you’re set!
So what are you waiting for? Update to the latest version of the Poshmark app if you haven’t already, share your closet on Instagram, and make that money!
Our Posh Parties just got a major upgrade! We’re beyond thrilled to announce the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, curated collections of products that are added to or shared to a Posh Party, making it easier for you to discover and shop for new fashions and trends.
But we’re not done! To help make our Posh Party Showrooms even more special, we’re introducing new hosts for our Posh Parties! Ever wanted to have the chance to shop alongside your favorite style influencer? Well, now you can inside our Posh Party “Host Picks” Showrooms! Our fashion-savvy hosts will be scouring listings throughout the Posh Parties and hand-selecting their favorites, all of which will be curated for you in one place.
Be ready to Posh Party-it-up with our first set of hosts: Anh of 9 to 5 Chic, Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court & Hudson, Danielle of We Wore What?, Christine of NYC Pretty, and many more to be announced soon!