Posh N Coffee is a series of educational events hosted by Posh Ambassadors that are geared towards helping Poshers build their businesses.
We’re so excited for you to host! Get started with the instructions below:
Set-Up Your Posh N Coffee Event
Select a Platform
- When selecting a virtual platform, make sure it’s easy to access and that you provide all the instructions on how to join. Here are some options you can explore:
Create Your Virtual Meeting Link
- After you select a platform, create and save your virtual meeting link to share with your attendees. It is also a good idea to test the link to ensure it is working correctly prior to the start of your event.
Review the Agenda and Discussion Topics
- During your Posh N Coffee event, you’ll facilitate a discussion for Poshers of all experience levels. Check out the agenda, quarterly themes and discussion topics listed below in the guide. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to Team Posh Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promote Your Posh N Coffee Event
Using your own social media channels and Poshmark closet to promote your event is a great way to drive attendees! Below are some ways you can spread the word about your event:
Create an Event Listing in Your Poshmark Closet
- Step 1: Download this Poshmark listing image.
- Step 2: Include the date/time of your event and the link to the event page in the description of the listing.
- Step 3: Share your listing as much as possible.
- Step 4: Tag @pm_editor_ca in comment on the listing so we can help spread the word.
Invite New Poshers
- Step 1: Head to the Poshmark app.
- Step 2: Navigate to Find People > New People.
- Step 3: Select a closet from the Fresh Closets tab > tap About > Meet the Posher.
- Step 4: Leave a comment inviting the new Posher to attend your event and encourage them to bring a friend!
Share on Your Posh Story
- Step 1: Download the Posh Stories template to your phone and head over to the Poshmark app.
- Step 2: Scroll down in the Feed to find Posh Stories.
- Step 3: Tap your Profile Photo with the (+) sign icon.
- Step 4: Select to upload the template you downloaded.
- Step 5: Add text by tapping and tag people by selecting at the top of the screen.
- Step 6: Post your Story by tapping at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 7: Want to share more than just the template? Posh Stories is a great way to reach your followers, so feel free to share anything else you’d like. Questions? Check out this guide.
Post on Your Instagram or Facebook
- When you post on social media, be sure to use #PoshNCoffee and tag @poshmarkcanada for a chance to be featured. Not sure what to post? Here are a few ideas:
- Share a behind-the-scenes look at how you’re prepping for your event. Feel free to add a countdown timer to let your followers know how soon your event is happening.
- Try posting the Posh Stories template to your Instagram or Facebook story to encourage your followers to attend.
Poshmark is invested in helping to make your event successful, so we’ll be:
- Showcasing your event on the Posh N Coffee website.
- Sending out marketing to help encourage Poshers to attend.
- Sharing your Poshmark event listing to the entire community through @pm_editor_ca.
- Share the virtual platform link.
– Introduce yourself.
– Introduce the discussion topic.
– Have your attendees introduce themselves and share how long they’ve been on Poshmark.
Dive into the topic of the month. Please note, discussion topics are listed below.
– Help guide the conversation using the monthly topic and discussion questions outlined below.
– Encourage others to speak from their experience and share their stories and ask questions.
– Feel free to show any examples by clicking Share Screen at the bottom of your Messenger Room on the web.
Tips for moderating the discussion.
– Try your best to redirect the conversation back to the monthly topic.
– Share a positive perspective to help steer the conversation in a different direction.
– Validate the Posher’s emotions and encourage them to reach out to Team Posh:
I hear you and your feelings are valid. Since we don’t have a lot of time together, I ask that we keep the discussion as close to the topic as possible. Feel free to provide any specific feedback to email@example.com. I’d like to shift gears back to the monthly topic.
Chat with your attendees and spend the rest of the time getting to know one another!
– Take a group photo by taking a screenshot.
– Let your attendees know if you are hosting more Posh N Coffee events.
Tell your attendees that Team Posh wants to hear from them.
– As your event is wrapping up, please mention that you’ll be sharing a link to a survey on the event page.
Thanks so much for taking the time to host a Posh N Coffee event—we hope you enjoyed spending time mentoring your fellow Poshers. We are constantly striving to improve these events, so please be sure to:
- Remind your attendees to fill out the event survey.
- Share with Team Posh your Posh N Coffee experience! Your response will be used to help elevate Posh N Coffee events for the Poshmark community. Fill out this quick survey: http://bit.ly/CACommEventsAttendeeSurvey
- Fill out this quick host survey to provide any feedback and let us know how we can further support Posh N Coffee hosts.
- Apply to host another community-hosted event. Submit your application here.
Facilitate a discussion around the monthly topics below for Poshers of all experience levels:
September: Customer Experience Strategies
- Interacting with the Poshmark community is crucial in making the most of your experience on the platform. How do you interact with your customers?
- Can you list a few tips on how to give the best possible experience to your customers?
- How do you handle issues if something does not go as planned?
- Are there any unique ways that you communicate with your customers?
- Do you allow room for offers when setting your price?
- What are some tips for getting repeat customers?
October: Trend Forecasting & Sourcing for the Holiday Season
- With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s important to start thinking about what kinds of items you want to list. Share some strategies you use to predict what shoppers will be on the hunt for this holiday season.
- Ask the group:
- How far in advance do you usually prepare for the holiday season?
- How do you determine what items to sell for the holiday season?
- Do you use any tools or resources to help you forecast trends? If so, what are they?
- Do you use My Sales Report to help you see what items you sold last holiday season?
- Where do you get items to list? Do you have any favourite or unexpected places where you source items?
- What are some other things you consider when sourcing seasonal inventory?
- Ask the group: