We’re excited to have you host a Posh N List! Get started with the instructions below:
Create a game plan. Your Posh N List event can be as structured or as casual as you’d like, but planning ahead can help you be the most productive.
- Reach out to your co-host and create a to do list.
- Choose your event format. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Figure out timing. Be sure to pick a day and time for your event where people are likely to be free, like weekends or evenings.
Select a platform. When selecting a virtual platform, make sure it’s easy to access and that you provide instructions on how to join. Here are a few options you can explore:
Spread the word about your event. Listing is always more fun as a group! Your attendees can be other Poshers or friends and family who are new to Poshmark. Feel free to invite anyone who you think can benefit from listing together, or provide insight during the event. Using your own social media channels and Poshmark closet is also a great way to promote your event and drive attendees! Here are some things you can try:
Create an Event Listing in Your Closet
- Step 1: Create a listing in your Poshmark closet using this listing image.
- Be sure to include the date/time of your event and the link to your event in the description of the listing.
- Step 2: Share your listing as much as possible.
- Step 3: Tag @pm_editor_ca in your listing so we can help spread the word.
Share on Your Posh Story
- Step 1: Download the Posh Stories template to your phone.
- Step 2: Head over to the Poshmark app.
- Step 3: Scroll down in the Feed to find Posh Stories.
- Step 4: Tap your Profile Photo with the (+) sign icon.
- Step 5: Select to upload the template you downloaded.
- Step 4: Add text by tapping and tag people by selecting at the top of the screen.
- Step 5: Post your Story by tapping at the bottom of the screen.
- Want to share more than just the template? Posh Stories is a great way to reach your followers, so feel free to share anything else you’d like. Questions? Check out this guide.
Post on Your Instagram or Facebook
- When you post on social media, be sure to use #PoshNList and tag @poshmarkcanada for a chance to be featured. Not sure what to post? Here are a few ideas:
- Share a behind-the-scenes look at how you’re prepping for your event. Feel free to add a countdown timer to let your followers know when your event is happening.
- Try posting the Posh Stories template to your Instagram or Facebook story to encourage your followers to attend.
Poshmark is invested in helping to make your event successful, so we’ll be:
- Have fun. Even if things don’t go as planned, have fun and remember that connecting with fellow Poshers and spreading the #PoshLove is what’s most important!
- Take a group photo or video. This is a great way to capture memories, plus you can share it on social media after your event.
- Send out thank yous. Be sure to thank everyone that helped out and attended your event. If you hosted a giveaway, you’ll find some shipping materials to share in your Posh N List box.
- Tell us about your event. Fill out this quick survey and include the links to the listings you created during your event for a chance to receive a Posh Party Host Pick. Submit behind-the-scenes photos or screenshots of your event for a chance to be featured on the blog recap.