Posh N List is a unique event hosted by Posh Ambassadors to share listing best practices that help boost your sales.
We’re excited to have you host! Get started with the instructions below:
Set-Up Your Posh N List Event
Meet with Your Co-Host(s)
- It’s important to connect with anyone you plan to host with. If you choose to host your event by yourself, that works too!
Select a Platform
- When selecting a virtual platform, make sure it’s easy to access and that you provide instructions on how to join. Here are a few options you can explore:
Create Your Virtual Meeting Link
- After you select a platform, create and save your virtual meeting link to share with your attendees. It is also a good idea to test the link to ensure it is working correctly prior to the start of your event.
Create an Agenda
- Your Posh N List event can be as structured or as casual as you’d like, but planning ahead can help you be the most productive. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Promote Your Posh N List Event
Listing is always more fun as a group! Your attendees can be other Poshers or friends and family who are new to Poshmark. Feel free to invite anyone who you think can benefit from listing together, or provide insight during the event. Using your own social media channels and Poshmark closet to promote your event is a great way to drive attendees! Below are some ways you can spread the word about your event:
Create an Event Listing in Your Closet
- Step 1: Create a listing in your Poshmark closet using this Poshmark listing image.
- Be sure to include the date/time of your event and the link to your event in the description of the listing.
- Step 2: Share your listing as much as possible.
- Step 3: Tag @pm_editor_ca in your listing so we can help spread the word.
Share to Your Posh Story
- Step 1: Download the Posh Stories template to your phone.
- Step 2: Head over to the Poshmark app.
- Step 3: Scroll down in the Feed to find Posh Stories.
- Step 4: Tap your Profile Photo with the (+) sign icon.
- Step 5: Select to upload the template you downloaded.
- Step 4: Add text by tapping and tag people by selecting at the top of the screen.
- Step 5: Post your Story by tapping at the bottom of the screen.
- Want to share more than just the template? Posh Stories is a great way to reach your followers, so feel free to share anything else you’d like. Questions? Check out this guide.
Post on Your Instagram or Facebook
- When you post on social media, be sure to use #PoshNList and tag @poshmarkcanada for a chance to be featured. Not sure what to post? Here are a few ideas:
- Share a behind-the-scenes look at how you’re prepping for your event. Feel free to add a countdown timer to let your followers know when your event is happening.
- Try posting the Posh Stories template to your Instagram or Facebook story to encourage your followers to attend.
Poshmark is invested in helping to make your event successful, so we’ll be:
- Share the virtual platform link.
- Welcome your attendees. You can:
- Introduce yourself.
- Introduce the agenda for the event.
- Have your attendees introduce themselves and share how long they’ve been on Poshmark.
- Have fun. Even if things don’t go as planned, have fun and remember that connecting with fellow Poshers and spreading the #PoshLove is what’s most important!
- Take a group photo or video. This is a great way to capture memories, plus you can share it on social media after your event.
- Tell your attendees that Team Posh wants to hear from them. As your event is wrapping up, please mention that you’ll be sharing a link to a survey in the Facebook event page
Thanks so much for taking the time to host a Posh N List event—we hope you enjoyed spending time mentoring and connecting with fellow Poshers. After your event:
- Remind your attendees to fill out the event survey. Example here:
- Share with Team Posh Canada your Posh N List experience! Your response will be used to help elevate Posh N List events for the Poshmark community. Fill out this quick survey: http://bit.ly/CACommEventsAttendeeSurvey