Update alert! In case you missed it, check out our newest features and announcements below to stay on top of the latest and greatest from Poshmark HQ.
Men’s Big & Tall Sizing
Been waiting to list extended men’s sizes? Now, you can! We’ve added men’s Big & Tall sizing to our catalog.
- Looking for sourcing inspiration? Take advantage of the new sizes and start your hunt today!
- Have these listings in your closet already? Update the listing size so your items will surface to shoppers who filter their search to Big and Tall.
- Join Everything Big, Tall, & Plus Posh Parties to help your listings reach interested shoppers.
New Requirements for Shipping U.S. Electronics
USPS recently issued new requirements and no longer allows electronics items containing or packed with lithium batteries to be shipped using Priority Mail. To address this new protocol and simplify the shipping process, as of September 12th all electronics must be shipped through Parcel Select, a USPS 2-5 day, surface transportation option. Take the following steps to pack and ship U.S. electronics items*:
- Securely package your item in a non-Priority Mail box and attach your Parcel Select shipping label.
If your item contains or will be packed with a lithium battery, add the below to the same side of the package as your shipping label.
- Add the Poshmark-provided DOT label (in color), or use your own and write “Restricted Electronic Device” and “Surface Transportation Only”.
Head to the Support Center for full details.
*Please note that USPS may refuse or return shipments containing electronics items that are not properly labeled, packed, or shipped. Poshmark is not liable for shipments refused or returned due to failure to meet USPS shipping requirements.
PoshFest is next week! Missed out on grabbing a ticket? Here’s how you can join in from home.
- Check out the PoshFest 2022 agenda to find the Main Stage sessions that interest you. We will broadcast select sessions live so you can connect with us from anywhere!
- Be on the lookout for the next ICYMI Blog post, where we will recap the newest features announced at Hackathon.
Want more information? Head to our PoshFest homepage to learn more.
Want to be the first to see more posts like this? Subscribe to the blog and follow us on Instagram.