You can now buy and sell electronic gear and stylish wearables on Poshmark!
Check out the full list of electronics items included below.
Questions? Learn more through our FAQs.
Can I list electronics items that do not fall within the electronics catalog?
- Poshmark does not currently support items outside of our electronics catalog. Head to our Support Center in the U.S., Australia, Canada, and India for full details on our updated policy.
Can I ship electronics items of any size within the supported categories?
- Electronics items must not surpass the maximum box dimensions in the U.S., Australia, Canada, and India. Shipments may not be heavier than 10 pounds in the U.S., 5 kilograms in Australia and Canada, and 4.5 kilograms in India.
What are the conditions of electronics items on Poshmark?
- Poshmark allows users to shop and sell both new and pre-owned electronics items. For pre-owned items, sellers must log out of and delete any linked accounts and personal data, and if possible, restore to original factory settings.
Will my electronics items be covered by Posh Authenticate?
- Poshmark offers free item authentication on all items valued at US$500, A$700, C$700, ₹9999, or more.
Will Poshmark honor warranties on electronics items?
- Poshmark will not be able to honor manufacturer warranties or be a part of the redemption process.
How can I protect my personal data stored on electronic items?
- We recommend resetting relevant electronics items prior to shipping to prevent the transfer of personal data and allow for an easy change of device ownership.