All your hard work has paid off and now it’s time to send out your Posh Packages! Here’s everything you need to know to get those packages out on time.
Ship with #PoshLove
- Neatly fold and wrap your items up in tissue paper to ensure everything stays put during transit. Throwing in festive decor doesn’t hurt either!
- Double-check to make sure you’re sending your item to the correct person if you’re shipping out multiple packages! Better yet, change your settings and choose to print a packing slip so you’ll always know what’s going where!
- Reuse, reduce recycle, one Posh Package at a time. If you have shipping materials you can reuse such as old boxes from previous packages, use them! Posh Tip: Always make sure that the box is sturdy enough to withstand another journey. Check out 3 creative eco-packaging hacks on our Instagram.
- Protect your packages with extra padding when necessary (looking at you, fragile home items). Think sustainably and repurpose newspaper, paper bags, and bubble wrap. Bonus Tip: Ask friends and family to save any shipping materials for you to repurpose.
- Include a handwritten thank you note! There’s nothing better than a handwritten thank you. It’s all in the details and your seller will appreciate you going the extra mile.
Posh Tip: The last day to ship items to arrive in time for the holidays via USPS is Saturday, December 18, 2021.
Poshing in another country? Click here for international shipping cutoff dates.
- Canada via Canada Post Last Day to Ship December 13th, 2021
- Australia via Sendle, Last Days to Ship:
- Remote: December 3rd, 2021
- Nationally: December, 10, 2021
- Same City: December 13th, 2021