Just joined the Poshmark Canada community? We’re here to help you get started! Below are some tips that you’ll find helpful for listing your items, engaging with our community, making sales and of course, shopping. Welcome to the best way to buy, sell and have fun!
LIST ITEMS TO SELL
The change in season is a great time to start assessing your closet to see where you can make room for new items, clear out old pieces to make some cash, and create your own revolving closet.
Do you have…
- An outfit you wore to a wedding?
- Jewelry from an ex that just needs to go?
- Shoes that don’t fit quite right?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, now is the perfect time to list!
- You choose the price. Price your items based on condition, brand and style. Pro-tip: compare the pricing of similar items that have sold on Poshmark to get an idea of where to start.
- Take clear, well-lit photos. Ensure you are taking quality photos of your items that have good lighting and clearly showcase the item. Don’t forget to take photos of any noteworthy details or flaws.
- Titles and descriptions are key. This is your opportunity to tell the buyer everything about your item. Be clear on the condition of the item, sizing/fit and even detail how you would style the item. Pro tip: Put as much information as possible in your title, this is how buyers will discover your items!
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS & FIND CLOSETS YOU LOVE
A great way to start your Poshmark journey is by checking out the amazing listings that are ready to shop! You can search by brand, item, size, or color to find specific pieces you’ve been on the hunt for.
ENGAGE WITH THE POSHMARK COMMUNITY
Interacting with the Poshmark community is key for making the most of your experience on the platform.
- Share, share, share! Sharing is a great way to show love to other Poshers’ listings as well as your own. The more shares, the more eyes on your closet!
- Participate in Posh Parties. Posh Parties are hosted 4x per day in the app. This is an awesome way to get your closet some exposure We see the most engagement on the app during these peak hours: 9am, 12pm, 4pm & 7pm PST (aka when Posh Parties are happening!)
- Interact with other Poshers. “Like” items that you are interested in purchasing so that you can receive exclusive offers from the seller, comment if you have questions about items and spread the #PoshLove by tagging your PFFs in items they might enjoy!
MADE A SALE? SHIPPING IS JUST A FEW EASY STEPS.
- Print your shipping label. We’ll send you a Canada Post prepaid shipping label that you can print out at home.
- Package up your item. You can use any box or mailing envelope to package up your sales. Simply tape your shipping label on the outside of the box and drop your packages off at the nearest post office.
- Personalize. Write a thank you card and add some tissue paper to create an even more memorable customer experience.
We’re so excited to have you join the Poshmark community and hope you enjoyed these Posh Tips!