Want to grow your Poshmark business into a six-figure empire? Marketing pros at PoshFest shared some strategies to help you build your brand and reach more buyers:
- Marketing is how you build awareness; branding is WHO YOU ARE. Branding should be at the core of your marketing strategy—it builds loyalty and trust and is a big part of the end-to-end customer experience. Decide how you want your buyers to feel when they shop your closet (think inspired, delighted, excited) and bake that into everything from your Covershots to your packaging to your customer service strategy.
- Build relationships to turn new buyers into repeat customers. Stock your closet with your buyers in mind. Every time you list new inventory, check out what buyers have purchased from you in the past and share items that fit their style and ask for feedback on your suggestions.
Add your buyer’s likes to a Posh Bundle. Immediately after someone likes and item, add it to a Bundle and send them your best offer. Even if your buyer doesn’t accept, your styling activity is shared to the Feed, so the more you style, the more your closet will be featured to potential buyers.
Expand your reach with Posh Markets. Shoppers can tailor their shopping experience to what they’re looking for with this amazing feature. The more Markets you list in, the bigger your reach.
Turn your likes into sales with Offer to Likers. Remember the more offers you send out, the more sales you’ll make—especially on Make a Deal Days. Keep in mind Make a Deal Days, Closet Clear Out, and Love or List Challenge are made to help you sell more, so take advantage of them.
- Dive into the data. Use My Sales Report to understand what brands, categories, and trends are popular in different areas of the U.S. What might not be popular where you live, maybe very popular somewhere else and vice versa.
- Pass out goodies with your branding on them. Create pens, stickers, notebooks, and/or flyers with your branding on it and pass them out at college campuses or other public spaces to increase brand awareness.
- Share your knowledge on social media. From sourcing to sharing strategies, there’s tons of opportunities for content creation. Love trying out new features? Tips on new Poshmark tools are also incredibly popular.
Want more? Check out our Facebook page for more exclusive content.