We’re counting down to the BIGGEST PoshFest ever with tips on how to prep—straight from Team Posh! From outfits to networking, we’ve got the 411 on everything you need to kill it during PoshFest weekend.
Looking for outfits, but not sure where to start? Adiel (@rosegoldlining) is here with closet shopping tips to help you find the perfect look.
- Shop Just In. Strike listing gold by filtering by “Just In” and shopping your PFFs’ closets.
- Check out Showrooms. Our Merchandising team curates Showrooms on the regular, check them out to discover new closets carrying the trendiest items.
- Try Posh Now. This handy feature is located at the top of your Shop tab and helps you snag the latest listings from closets you follow!
Now that you’ve found some great closets, we’ve got the download from Amanda (@theamandaweiss) on how to put together a PoshFest worthy outfit.
- Comfort is key. PoshFest is a jam packed weekend so I start my outfits from the bottom to the top with my shoes to ensure I will be comfortable and make it through the weekend. I look for either a stacked heel, a funky sneaker, or an embellished bootie to keep me stylishly strolling from day to night.
- Make a statement. I like to think of PoshFest as the Oscars of Poshmark so what better time to go bold! For each outfit I always like to pick something that stands out like a bright color (like this hot pink blazer in this pic that I scored on Posh!), a statement earring, fun print or something embellished with studs, fringe or sparkles!
- Be yourself. My favorite part about Poshmark is our amazing, unique community and everyone’s personal take on fashion and style is so fun. Wear what makes you feel amazing, confident and like a million bucks! The best thing that finishes any look? A smile! #workit
So you know what you’re wearing, but what else will you need to capture those insta-worthy moments? Caitlin (@caitbela) has got the deets on suitcase must-haves!
- Ditch the extra baggage. I’m a big fan of a belt bag or small crossbody—why? Makes capturing content and juggling my phone that much easier!
- Portable chargers are a must. From all the sharing you’re about to do on social (using #PoshFest2018, duh!) you’re going to need an extra boost to last all day capturing that content gold.
- Take note. Lastly, I recommend bringing something to take notes with (like a notebook and pen or an iPad!). You’re gonna be learning all the #PoshTips!
Network, network, network. Check out Kelly’s (@kellygroves) tips to make networking a breeze.
- Determine your goals for PoshFest. Networking events like PoshFest can oftentimes be overwhelming as you interact with so many people, so I always take time to think through who I want to meet, and what I want to achieve so I can optimize my time once I’m there. Pro tip: check out the PoshFest agenda to see which panels you find most interesting and which speakers you’d like to connect with!
- Prepare talking points. Create three compelling talking points about your Poshmark business, such as the inspiring story behind why you joined Poshmark,how you’re scaling your business, and how you connect one-on-one with shoppers to curate an awesome experience for them based on their preferences.
- Bring business cards. Totally optional but these can come in handy with all the networking! Pro tip: add your closet name to your business card so others can find you on Poshmark!
PoshFest newcomer? So, is Camille (@camveronica)! Find out how she’s prepping to make the most of her very first PoshFest.
- Spread the Posh Love. I’m thrilled to meet our community IRL, so I’ve been following Poshers who are speaking at and coming to PoshFest!
- Make a game plan. There are so many exciting sessions this year! As a long time Posher, I’m figuring out my must-see panels and breakout sessions ahead of time.
- Get excited to meet brands at PoshFest! My role at PoshFest this year is planning ways for Boutiques to connect, support each other, and grow their businesses! I’m especially excited for our new one-on-ones for brands! This will give Seller Stylists the opportunity to make private appointments with brands to receive personalized styling advice for their boutiques. Stay tuned for more info.
Want more info? Find out what’s in store for PoshFest! Check out the agenda now.